Champ select (Improtant)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lotus Boy Critoy

09-26-2012

Also you have 400+ games played as fiddle in ranked but only a 53% win rate... You think your better than your elo but your unranked=1200 or below, you should be able to carry yourself with any role if you are better in general in that elo. Your idea though of looking up match history would be nice to have, but i wouldn't expect it to change your problem.

mistmann

09-26-2012

^^ aureline... always better spoken then i am

sorry archayos i was assumeing u ment implement it for draft as well, i didnt think u just ment for ranked only... hahahaha

Archayos

09-26-2012

there is still choice.. and yes i paly to win thats what ranked is for
ranked is not for fun... its for win/fun.. both.

This is not for normals..

Archayos

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinigBrutal View Post
Also you have 400+ games played as fiddle in ranked but only a 53% win rate... You think your better than your elo but your unranked=1200 or below, you should be able to carry yourself with any role if you are better in general in that elo. Your idea though of looking up match history would be nice to have, but i wouldn't expect it to change your problem.
.. it is not about me.. i dnt play NA server im on Nordic.. its not to sort out my problem.. its to help all teams..

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

funny, I love those picks because I'm sick of playing support, and everyone knows you should first pick the support

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

If you want to look up your teammates, you can use lolking.com.

Or you can tell them to do the same.

Archayos

09-26-2012

yeh i know that savage but it saves time typing each name in.. rather than just hoverign a mouse over...

Friesguy

09-26-2012

Riot won't do this. Showing previous match history will make dodging even more prevalent than it is now. Plus, I doubt people who really want to play a role would just give it up based on what "the team wants." If they're picking first and they called mid but the rest of the team said someone else should mid because of match history, I still wouldn't be surprised if they picked a mid champ.

This would give a playerbase filled with hate another reason to hate. I wouldn't like this at all.

Archayos

09-26-2012

not match histroy.. their average k/d of top 5 champs they use..

and i udnerstand you... i guess its only useful for 1600+ elo .. becaus ethey actually want to win and not just fun

Aureline

09-26-2012

Wouldn't it save everyone trouble to just calmly explain in the queue chat your particular skills and abilities when it comes to laning, rather than implementing a massive system?