225 skins.. HELP ME RIOT!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joshua1022

09-25-2012

Congrats on getting the skin

KevinDelMarr

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diihore View Post
I am actually in need of pax tf, we'll see how this whole thing goes down with riot first, but you'd have to tell me what you wanted or how much rp etc
I don't want to get your hopes up. I don't play TF that often, but I like to have a super rare skin not many other people have, really makes my profile my own. I've been wanting a Festive Maokai for awhile, but it is a Limited Edition skin, so not sure about how that would work, if it even could. I'll try not to forget this. You could add me, I'd put you under a "225 Skins Folder", and If I ever was interested I would message you. Right now I like having it, but maybe someday I'll have a change of heart

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

I'm still I wasnt able to get Mundo Mundo when he was out....

Farm

09-25-2012

so if i contact you hipplaus, you can transfer skins like you did with this guy? this should be added to the game. you know if you do it for one person more people will want it..

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

09-25-2012
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm View Post
so if i contact you hipplaus, you can transfer skins like you did with this guy? this should be added to the game. you know if you do it for one person more people will want it..
Only if you have a 2k upvote thread about your situation

But yeah, I know there are a lot of people that would love to trade their limited edition skins. I wanted to do a couple test cases first to see if it surfaced any unexpected problems (like getting me fired), and if not, I'll see if I can set up a process or some tech that will make this feasible for more players.

Axhliay

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post

But yeah, I know there are a lot of people that would love to trade their limited edition skins. I wanted to do a couple test cases first to see if it surfaced any unexpected problems (like getting me fired), and if not, I'll see if I can set up a process or some tech that will make this feasible for more players.
If you get fired, Ill be very disappointed

The Omnivious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axhliay View Post
If you get fired, Ill be very disappointed
I would be severely outraged.

Hipsteresque

09-25-2012

Hippalus is the best thing to happen to Riot in a long time.

Sum Tings Wong

09-25-2012

This gives me hope for Haunting Nocturne.. O_O

Jordian

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post

Why weren't you hired 2 years ago?