Strategy for 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuhrer Hubbs

08-06-2012

Hey guys I never play 3v3 games, but I play a lotof 5v5. I'm just wondering what the strategy is for this map. Is there one person in each lane and a jungler? Or does someone support bottom lane? Or do you stick two bruisers bottom or what? What is the most "meta"?

Thanks

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

destroy the nexus

Restore the roar

08-07-2012

Mostly tanky champs in both lanes. Usually 2 bot and 1 top. There is not much of a point in jungling as the laning phase is essentially non-existent. Pretty soon after the game starts, all characters will (or should) be running through the jungle picking up jungle camps and attempting to gank/ward. For that reason, mobile and semi-tanky versions of AD/AP champs are best. Essentially well-rounded champs. All three champs should be able to take and give hits. You wont find too many support champs as they usually arent adept at dishing out damage, and you wont find too many ranged AD carries, as there may not be enough front-line protection for them.

Lotus Guardian

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restore the roar View Post
Mostly tanky champs in both lanes. Usually 2 bot and 1 top. There is not much of a point in jungling as the laning phase is essentially non-existent. Pretty soon after the game starts, all characters will (or should) be running through the jungle picking up jungle camps and attempting to gank/ward. For that reason, mobile and semi-tanky versions of AD/AP champs are best. Essentially well-rounded champs. All three champs should be able to take and give hits. You wont find too many support champs as they usually arent adept at dishing out damage, and you wont find too many ranged AD carries, as there may not be enough front-line protection for them.
However this is pub levels, if you want to get really good, its all about getting the ganks in (and taking the jungle too)

Also always ban Lee and Jax (if you don't you will pay for it)

Lizto

08-08-2012

3v3 Strategy:

1 bot
1 top
1 jungle

Mostly tanky DPS champions, but squishies can also work. Push to inhibitor (leave inhibs up cause if you take them down too early they are just gonna farm up and catch up and you wont be able to push to win cause the fountain is next to the nexus turret), then ace them or kill 2 of them then rush nexus turret, then finish nexus.

Most people send 2 people bottom and no jungler, but theyre scrubs, they think its not even possible to jungle in 3s, and call you noobs when theyre infact the only noobs for not realising the advantages.

Boo

08-08-2012

lmao 2 bot is for scrubs? HAHAHAHAabahahahaa

sQzzY

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
lmao 2 bot is for scrubs? HAHAHAHAabahahahaa
Yeah, actually... it is. Many heroes can safely farm from a distance in a 1v2 lane, and they're sharing farm xp, while solo lanes are getting tons of xp/gold while the jungler is also farming, and ganking since he's around the map all the time.

Sarmifias

Recruiter

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicShroom View Post

Also always ban Lee and Jax (if you don't you will pay for it)
I dont understand this, i play jax and i do fine in twisted treeline O.o

Éléments

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmifias View Post
I dont understand this, i play jax and i do fine in twisted treeline O.o
*if you aren't playing them

Zenziri Zaizen

10-13-2012

When junglin 3v3 what buff is usually best to get first?