@Morello, can we talk about Urgot?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebel Scum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

I can bump this foreverrrrrrr. And I will. derp de herp.

Rebel Scum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

DualAxes

09-25-2012

Riot please!! make a Paladin Leona skin.

MZA

09-25-2012

bump for justice.
EDIT: ermahgerd my bump got morello i feel so special.

Morello

Lead Designer

09-25-2012
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Hey there,

I want to share my thoughts about Urgot to a greater extent, but I need to get more information - this could be a place where we nerfed too fast, or it was valid. Need to consult with live bros and analyze.

I'll come back to this!

Eat Orange Be K

09-25-2012

Good Guy Morello

Rebel Scum

09-25-2012

and evarrrr

Qeeick

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Hey there,

I want to share my thoughts about Urgot to a greater extent, but I need to get more information - this could be a place where we nerfed too fast, or it was valid. Need to consult with live bros and analyze.

I'll come back to this!
He needs buffs

Rebel Scum

09-25-2012

Quote:
Hey there,

I'll come back to this!

Holy **** I was not actually expecting a response. And I'm glad my persistence paid off. Thanks for responding finally Morello. I appreciate it man.

Steven Deschain

09-25-2012

Quote:
Hey there,

I'll come back to this!
Honestly I feel he is in an all right place. Ten or so games post nerfs I still beat every combination of ranged carry + support, just couldn't cheaply siege them at turret and keep the E debuff permanent. But was still as tough a bully as ever if you tried to engage in my range.

I wouldn't mind some buffs or QoL changes at all but there really isn't anything you can do to increase how much he is played, we urgot players are few and far inbetween.