Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Twisted Fate,

Was Graves always so angry, or was that just after you sold him out?
Not that I care that you sold him out, but I am just curious of how he was before.

AsktheCardmaster

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Koggy Maw View Post
''Yay.'' Kog'maw says happily while he was picking up the cards he has thrown and put them on the pile of card. After that, Koggy noticed a card under a couch. He goes near it as he take it. The picture on this card was Gragas, Kog'maw was wondering why Twisted Fate has a Gragas card. Then, he shows it to the cardmaster.

''Koggy found this. Why Graggy is picture on card?''
"Well Kog' that be a tradin' card that summoners use ta' play a game. Ah just happen ta' have a few cause' Ah wouldn't be the CardMaster if Ah didn't have a collection of mah own now would Ah?"

Quote:
{{It's just.....business. That's all. }}
((AKA I'm trying to convince her to join the revolution then there will be fun times.))

Quote:
Was Graves always so angry, or was that just after you sold him out?
Not that I care that you sold him out, but I am just curious of how he was before.
Graves always had a temper summoner n' that hasn't changed one bit. However it just seems ta' flare when Ah'm around is what yer' seein.

Tjihyana

09-26-2012

A little yordle girl, accompanied by a pixie quite similar to Lulu's companion, skips over to Twisted Fate. She looks up at the Card Master, constantly giggling and showing a innocent smile with a hint of maliciousness hidden in it.

"Hi! Wanna play a gaaaame? I'll warn you thoooough, if Tyr catches you cheaaaaating, he'll turn you into somethiiiing. Tihiihh."

The girl points at the pixie floating next to her, who is looking at Twisted Fate quite curiously.

Ask Koggy Maw

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Well Kog' that be a tradin' card that summoners use ta' play a game. Ah just happen ta' have a few cause' Ah wouldn't be the CardMaster if Ah didn't have a collection of mah own now would Ah?"
''Oh, Koggy sees now, Kog'maw will be careful and put Graggy card on table.'' Then he puts the card beside the pile of cards. After that, he asks to the Cardmaster, hoping that the answer will be positive.

''Does Koggy have card with picture of us?''

AsktheCardmaster

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
A little yordle girl, accompanied by a pixie quite similar to Lulu's companion, skips over to Twisted Fate. She looks up at the Card Master, constantly giggling and showing a innocent smile with a hint of maliciousness hidden in it.

"Hi! Wanna play a gaaaame? I'll warn you thoooough, if Tyr catches you cheaaaaating, he'll turn you into somethiiiing. Tihiihh."

The girl points at the pixie floating next to her, who is looking at Twisted Fate quite curiously.
"Ah never cheat...unless the person cheated me first," Twisted Fate said as he looked down at the small yordle, and then at the pixie. "Interestin' friend ya' got there. Ah ought ta' introduce ya' ta' Lulu sometime."

Quote:
''Oh, Koggy sees now, Kog'maw will be careful and put Graggy card on table.'' Then he puts the card beside the pile of cards. After that, he asks to the Cardmaster, hoping that the answer will be positive.

''Does Koggy have card with picture of us?''
"Ya mean a tradin' card? Course' ya' do" Twisted Fate said as he reached into his sleeve and pulled out a Kog'Maw card. Its picture showed Kog'Maw rolling around playfully in a meadow. He showed Kog'Maw the card.

Ask Koggy Maw

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Ya mean a tradin' card? Course' ya' do" Twisted Fate said as he reached into his sleeve and pulled out a Kog'Maw card. Its picture showed Kog'Maw rolling around playfully in a meadow. He showed Kog'Maw the card.

Koggy was nodding while Twisted Fate was asking about trading card. Then, after the Cardmaster showed to Kog'maw the card of himself, Koggy says happily.

''Oh! Koggy looks pretty in card.''

Tjihyana

09-29-2012

Mira giggles, not at Twisted Fate's words but because she cannot seem to be able to stop it. She shakes her head and smiles as she says to him.

"Nooooo need to. Lulu is the ooooone who got me Tyr as a friiiiiend. She's my teacher. Tihiihih."

Tyr simply nods once and floats up, looking at Twisted Fate suspiciously. Never cheat? That's not what he'd heard about the Card Master.

AsktheCardmaster

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Mira giggles, not at Twisted Fate's words but because she cannot seem to be able to stop it. She shakes her head and smiles as she says to him.

"Nooooo need to. Lulu is the ooooone who got me Tyr as a friiiiiend. She's my teacher. Tihiihih."

Tyr simply nods once and floats up, looking at Twisted Fate suspiciously. Never cheat? That's not what he'd heard about the Card Master.
"Just name the game we'll be playin'." Twisted Fate said as he ignored the pixie that floated around him.

Tjihyana

10-01-2012

"Hmm.... I knew I forgot somethiiiiiing. I'll be back lateeeeer. Tihihi."
Mira skips off into the distance, Tyr giving Twisted Fate one last glance before following her and leaving from view.

Tjihyana

10-03-2012

((http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/v...te-card-master ))

((You've probably seen that already, but just had to link it. Also... looks like TF is doing Gangnam style in the future ;P))