Lass, the Kins Blade (Yordle Assassin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

09-24-2012

Hello All! FarahBoom here with another one of my personal Champion Creations.

Welcome to the forums, the newest Yordle assassin!

Lass, the Kins Blade!
Attachment 531492

Lore:
In Bandle City, a yordle blacksmith’s wife gives birth to two children, a son named Erk, and a daughter named Lass. Lass and Erk were extremely close growing up and the games they played honed a killer instinct in both of them at an extremely young age. Their father, seeing this incredible prowess began to train them in combat but after only days of training, his own children surpassed him in strength, agility, and cunning. He knew they were destined for greatness and requested that when they were old enough, their assassin skills would be tested by the Scouts of the Mothership. On the day they were tested, they passed every single expectation with such precision that sent chills down the member’s spines. To commemorate their achievement, their father crafted them each a single blade, part of a set, and made them swear upon the blades that they would fight as one, and die as one; Lass would be Erk’s right hand, and Erk would be Lass’s left.

On Lass and Erk’s first day, intelligence came in that noxian soldiers were seen on the border and ordered Lass and Erk to join Teemo to intercept them and terminate them if necessary. Teemo was to scout the area first and give a signal when it was clear to proceed, but Teemo made a terrible mistake; signaling the two from afar he failed to check the route overlooking them. Lass and Erk were cornered by the soldiers and captured. The two were brought into noxian territory and locked up in separate cells until a time a decision came as to what to do with them. One night Lass awoke to the sound of fighting, and her brother’s war cry, he was attempting to escape. After a few moments, it became silent, Lass began to feel a cold embrace wrapping around her. She tricked a guard into opening her cell and ambushed him sprinting as fast as she could to where she heard her brother. She found the cell, and found a more grim sight; two soldiers standing over his body. As the soldiers left she rushed to his side, but Erk remained motionless, lying in a crimson puddle. Unable to hold back a single tear, Lass took Erk’s blade, standing above him she said, “I take your blade with me, so that you will still be my left hand, and the day I die, you die with me”. She fought her way through the Noxian soldiers one by one, her fury struck down soldiers before they knew they were even cut.

She returned to Bandle City in a rage demanding to face Teemo and have him pay for the death of her brother. The Scouts member’s deemed her too hostile and forced her to leave the city before she caused any damage. Unable to face her father with the news of Erk’s passing without redemption, she remembered hearing Teemo joined the League of Legends. There she would find Teemo, and there her and her brother’s blade would strike him down.
- “Carelessness breeds disaster… that is a lesson Teemo will learn the hard way!” –Lass

Lass Abilities

Passive: Cold Blood Ambush
Lass will stealth after standing still for 2 seconds. Once stealthed her next basic attack or skill will deal true damage.

Kin Strike: Lass readies her blade and her brothers, causing her next attack to strike twice.

Shadowblade: Lass strikes so ferociously that an illusion of herself is projected forward auto attacking the nearest target (prioritizing a champion) This illusion is able to strike with Kin Strike so long as it was cast before using Shadowblade.

Hop: Active - Lass makes a slight leap towards your cursor, for 3 seconds after this, she runs crouched, increasing her movement speed by 45%
Passive - Lass's agility and nimbleness plays to her advantage, stealthed units (including teemo mushrooms, wards, yordle traps) cause an exclamation point to appear over her head. (This does not reveal what it is, only that something stealthed is nearby.)

Assassinating Leap: Lass leaps onto target champion, dealing damage, causing her to become untargetable for 2.5 seconds. Lass has full usage of all abilities during this time. If her target dies before the end of the ability, she will automatically leap to the next closest enemy champion. Re-activating the move while on a target will allow her to leap to a target location safely, otherwise, she will fall off the target directly in front of them. (Casting Shadowblade during this ability, the illusion will automatically hit the target you leapt on to unless you target another champion in range)

Joke 1: You’re bigger than me? So? Just means more of you to slice up! (Swings her blade outward)

Joke 2: If you strike me down I will become more adorable than ever!

Taunt 1: You’re scared, I can feel you trembling all the way over here.

Taunt 2: I was once like you, but then I got good.

FarahBoom

09-24-2012

edit bump

Lord Kyleshorse

09-25-2012

Hey, thought I'd take a look at this concept.
Lore: Very well thought out and it does well in defining the character, though the part of planning to striking down Teemo by joining the League (though happy to read), kinda contradicts itself considering how champions are bound from killing other champions useless on the Fields of Justice (where no one can truly die).

Passive: For an assassin champ, this can become useful, as well helping if she happens to gank by dealing true damage. Nice work.

Q: This one has me somewhat confused on what it means does this state that her next attack/ability will do double damage since she's attack twice? Maybe there can be a thing to where if she uses her abilities while under Kin Strike, it can have an addition effect like a CC. Just a thought.

W: Okay, should've read further ahead. I really like this ability. Now I know that what I need to know are the mana costs, cooldowns, and durations of the abilties. I feel I can critique better once those are set.

E: I like it. Useful in puling back from enemies. Out of curiosity, would Lass be able to leap over terrain as if she were to flash?

R: I love how you can pretty much guarantee you can get a hit, especially in team mates, especially the ability to incorporate it with Shadowblade.

Overall, this is an amazing champion. The abilities are cool and the synergy is amazing. Now it seems all you need are the technical parts of the champion such as stats and so forth. Other than that, nice work.

Also, if you're not too busy, i'd appreciate it if you take a look at my newest concept, Kavyn, The Golden Dagger.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2543231

Though I have everything about him laid out from stats to appearance, he's still in the early stage of development, so help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

FarahBoom

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kyleshorse View Post
Hey, thought I'd take a look at this concept.
Lore: Very well thought out and it does well in defining the character, though the part of planning to striking down Teemo by joining the League (though happy to read), kinda contradicts itself considering how champions are bound from killing other champions useless on the Fields of Justice (where no one can truly die).

Passive: For an assassin champ, this can become useful, as well helping if she happens to gank by dealing true damage. Nice work.

Q: This one has me somewhat confused on what it means does this state that her next attack/ability will do double damage since she's attack twice? Maybe there can be a thing to where if she uses her abilities while under Kin Strike, it can have an addition effect like a CC. Just a thought.

W: Okay, should've read further ahead. I really like this ability. Now I know that what I need to know are the mana costs, cooldowns, and durations of the abilties. I feel I can critique better once those are set.

E: I like it. Useful in puling back from enemies. Out of curiosity, would Lass be able to leap over terrain as if she were to flash?

R: I love how you can pretty much guarantee you can get a hit, especially in team mates, especially the ability to incorporate it with Shadowblade.

Overall, this is an amazing champion. The abilities are cool and the synergy is amazing. Now it seems all you need are the technical parts of the champion such as stats and so forth. Other than that, nice work.

Also, if you're not too busy, i'd appreciate it if you take a look at my newest concept, Kavyn, The Golden Dagger.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2543231

Though I have everything about him laid out from stats to appearance, he's still in the early stage of development, so help is much appreciated.

Thanks!
Thanks for the crit

Now for your questions,
Her Q would in a sense work just like shyvanna, allowing her to build possibly on hit, or just hard AD, or even AP, she's an assassin that i want to see build many different ways.

Her E, hop, would most likely not be able to go over most terrain, possibly the only terrain she can probably go over is the small walls near dragon. I feel having an assassin that can leap all sorts of walls gives them possibly too much freedom in ganks especially since her ultimate makes her untargetable.

Im gonna probably hire someone on the forums who is better with numbers than me since im an artist, so im creative, not calculative haha.

But thank you for the crit again and ill be sure to do yours

FarahBoom

09-25-2012

And yea, unfortunately that part of the lore about champions never truly dieing kinda sucks in the way champions are introduced since it seems like no one can have a bloodlust to kill anyone, but i figure atleast she can learn to face teemo and revel in defeating him there until the day she can pierce his heart for good.

Skimchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Haha kinda reminds me of Lass from Grand Chase. Great idea though. http://www.fanpop.com/spots/grand-ch...her-lass-photo

Chamenas

09-25-2012

Teemo must die.

FarahBoom

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamenas View Post
Teemo must die.
DIE RAT DIE! lol

I use every ability to ensure his demise lol and so will Lass!

FarahBoom

09-26-2012

edit bump

FarahBoom

09-27-2012

bump