More lore

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xel Meshif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

I was wondering if there was anything else than the champion lore (and the few judgements) and the Journal of Justice to read ? I have always wanted to learn more about runneterra and its city-states, the runewars and other technicalities and rules of the league itself. Like why do champions like Malphite, Nasus, Kayle and Morgana are on this world at all and why do they fight for the league.

All theise questions and a lot more have been in my mind for some time now and i would realy like to have them anwsered.

RiotBabagahnoosh

Creative Designer

Follow babagahnoosh on Twitter

09-17-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xel Meshif View Post
I was wondering if there was anything else than the champion lore (and the few judgements) and the Journal of Justice to read ? I have always wanted to learn more about runneterra and its city-states, the runewars and other technicalities and rules of the league itself. Like why do champions like Malphite, Nasus, Kayle and Morgana are on this world at all and why do they fight for the league.

All theise questions and a lot more have been in my mind for some time now and i would realy like to have them anwsered.
There is a section in the Learning Center called "Lore" that you may find useful. Unfortunately, it's nowhere as complete as I'd like for it to be. We're working on getting that section fully stocked with some great source material. It's a slow process when we have a ton of game-centered things to focus on, but we'll get it fleshed out.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-17-2010

Can't wait! Thank you!

Morrowlife

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post
There is a section in the Learning Center called "Lore" that you may find useful. Unfortunately, it's nowhere as complete as I'd like for it to be. We're working on getting that section fully stocked with some great source material. It's a slow process when we have a ton of game-centered things to focus on, but we'll get it fleshed out.
This is what I came searching for. Perhaps we could redirect the Judgements and JOJ in that page as well? So as to have a better collection of knowledge in one place.