One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDonMega

09-10-2012

Deeeeerp Rengar is still in cheesecake, please change this for a more accurate reflection of his playability. He's ok and thats it, just ok.

TheUlf

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonMega View Post
Deeeeerp Rengar is still in cheesecake, please change this for a more accurate reflection of his playability. He's ok and thats it, just ok.
No.

Magus Shado

09-13-2012

Just wondering why Zyra's not among the list, She's a personal fav top lane with thorn spitters.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus Shado View Post
Just wondering why Zyra's not among the list, She's a personal fav top lane with thorn spitters.
she wasnt around when the list got done in fact, Draven was the newest champon when Sauron released the list to the public nope actually i think it was the champ before Darius, Hecarim i guess.

FDru

09-14-2012

Can't take this seriously as long as Rengar is in "uncounterable permaban tier".

But at least Alistar isn't listed as an OP bot laner anymore. lol

SylianEUW

09-14-2012

I'm a bit surprised you rank Janna that high in top lane. After all her nerfs, I feel that her main use is as a babysitter to a hyper carry, like Vayne, for instance. Seeing how hyper carries aren't always picked, I don't think Janna should be tier 1.

Furthermore, "damaging"? How do people here usually build Janna? Her damage output, at least compared to Lulu, seems fairly "meh". She has great cc and a decent stereoid in her shield, but her damage isn't that great, to put it mildly.

Reikken

09-16-2012

Considering how high my win rate is with her, seeing Annie at the bottom of the second lowest tier makes me :3

naotasan

09-22-2012

I would like to see where MF falls into this list now that she got buffed. Maybe she did get put up higher than she was before?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
I would like to see where MF falls into this list now that she got buffed. Maybe she did get put up higher than she was before?

from personal experience this day, she' still got no mobility and still fllas off a cliff later in the game, she'd move up on her tier, butwouldn't move up from her tier.

Delicious Donut

09-23-2012

I'm liking how Rengar has been in Tier 1 for a month here while on Summoner's Rift he's only recently considered a permaban. Looks like dominion players are ahead of champion balance.