Post here if you are missing a Reform Card

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeSexyKid

09-23-2012

can i please have my card?

i understand that i got banned because people didnt like how i acted.

in future i will:
mind my language as it offends some players.
respect other people and their skill level.
i also wont leave games or appear afk, like i have in the past when i dont get my way.

sorry for how i acted

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-23-2012
71 of 71 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flz Unique View Post

in future i will:
i also wont leave games or appear afk, like i have in the past when i dont get my way.

sorry for how i acted
If you were banned after 9/19, you should have received a Reform Card. Did you check your Spam folders?

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flz Unique View Post

in future i will:

sorry for how i acted

you sound like the most sincere person about improving that I ever saw

I really hope you can improve and be a positive force on the community!

Aerothal

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Reform Cards unfortunately got backed up when the Tribunal was being upgraded, so quite a few players will get their Reform Cards late. If you believe you were affected by a ban increase for the same cases, please post your Player Support ticket ID here as well. We'll be taking a look at those for a fix tomorrow.

However, if you make a post here and make a genuine attempt to admit where your behavior could be improved, I'd be happy to pull up your card for you and give some feedback on your card.
First off, i have not been banned, nor do i anticipate a ban.
But I would like to ask on your stand towards the "intentional feeding" report button.
It seems to me that the community at large -and because of that the tribunal as well- like to report/punish players for intentional feeding when they have a bad game or are in fact bad players.
I see intentional feeding is only happening when someone is either going to the opposing team or their turrets to get killed without fighting back, with the actual intent of causing his team to be a 4v5 and giving the other team 300 gold or when he clearly announces it in team-chat and his score and the chat-log reveal that intentional feeding took place.
That would most times include a 0/n/0 score. someone with a 0/n/n or a very low kill/death/assist ratio IMO tried but was simply bad.

What is your stand on that?

Epichuntarz

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyrnor View Post
So the first suspension can be a 3-day ban? I thought it started out at 1 day?
My first tribunal suspension was a 1-week ban, and the decision on the reform card was 'controversial."

Peinbringer

09-24-2012

Hello Lyte,

while I have not been banned yet (and hope I won't ever be) I would like to know if it is possible to look at your own tribunal cases that did not lead to a warning/ban. I feel like I am not a toxic player, and will most likely have received reports for the usual having really bad games (e.g. 2/15/3 as ADC), not saying miss, and maybe two or three times something like "F**KING YI" after he invaded into a warded jungle to just feed a kill again. In such situations a bit more calmness would be needed.

The account I am talking about is Fragbringer on EUW, not this one (that was my main one before I found out EUW existed )

On another note:

I think the tribunal has a serious flaw in the following way: In my experience in most cases I am able to find something that is reportable. Very seldom do I think that "Verbal Abuse" and/or "Offensive language" cases happen not to be punishable. When I see reports with 4-5 games played, most likely there will be between one to two "Hmm, I don't know if I should punish" and 3-4 "Instant" punish games.

Games I see myself pardoning are often the "intentional feeding"/"assisting enemy team" ones, because they are most likely just bad games that got reported. Only sometimes there is evidence in chat that shows they really did so.

The problem is, that from my experience about 80% to 90% of the time I will choose punish, and I believe I have a pretty good "success" rate. With those numbers being true there is potential for abuse in the system, as I could just always click punish and will be wrong only in 20% of the cases. With the removal of the rewards for doing so you kinda work around this situation. A real solution would be to lower the tribunal treshhold to bring in more pardonable cases, so the pardon/punish ratio would be more close to 50%.

It could possibly be that my percentage estimation above is way off. In this case the situation would be closer to the 50% ratio.

Looking forward to your answers

Chronoz Tear

09-25-2012

I never got my reform card for my ban.. for cases between September 13th - 16th. I got an email saying my ban was lifted but didn't send a reform card

N0TxSMURFING

09-27-2012

It's been like 2 weeks since my ban was lifted and i still haven't gotten my reform card. Inb4 i get banned again because i never saw what i got punished 4 first time.

TheHoofHearted

10-24-2012

Well i got reported for being an ******* in the first place,I now know that people are alot more sensitive than me so ill have to stop yelling at people and just mute them when stuff starts up in the future. Also on a side note, breaking the meta shouldnt be a bannable offence since i often do new things to keep the game lively and i usually do good, so why should i be banned for doing good? anyway I really dont want to be banned till 2289 so ill just learn to shut up.

TheHoofHearted

10-24-2012

also i didnt recieve my reform card, so i tried changing emails, could another one be sent?