[Skin Idea] Witchcraft Lux

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch Vinyl View Post
I think this years Halloween skins were already leaked. Lux isn't getting one.

Pumpkinhead Hecarim
Zombie Brand
Teacher Fiora
Pirate Ryze
Well, we can still hope, I suppose. Also I tend not to trust "leaks", WoW taught me that much already.

Yo mama simply

09-23-2012

Although I enjoy playing this character, (to be more specific, pressing the R button)
but this Touhou bull**** and their fans are the reason that I never liked her as a character.

Magi Homura

09-23-2012

League needs more Touhou.

Fumi

09-23-2012

And then Zyn would sue Riot

Endertome

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumi View Post
And then Zyn would sue Riot
No he would not. I am fully aware of ZUN's stance on protecting his copyrights.

He has no problem with nods, references, and homages. Why do you think there are so many fancomics.

Besides, do you honestly think one man in Japan owns the rights to "generic black dress, pointy witch hat, and white apron"?

Fumi

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
No he would not. I am fully aware of ZUN's stance on protecting his copyrights.

He has no problem with nods, references, and homages. Why do you think there are so many fancomics.

Besides, do you honestly think one man in Japan owns the rights to "generic black dress, pointy witch hat, and white apron"?
You are using Marisas picture as reference, you are using her skills as reference.
You are using her Final spark as Infinite light reference, yup... not copied at all. : OOOO

Endertome

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumi View Post
You are using Marisas picture as reference, you are using her skills as reference.
You are using her Final spark as Infinite light reference, yup... not copied at all. : OOOO
Hey I didn't make Lux's skills. I just drew the parallel with a stronger pen than Riot used.

Sarkan of Arkham

09-23-2012

Quote:
It is not a troll thread. Sorceress Lux does not at all resemble Marisa.

It's a nice skin, probably her best currently, but people only say it resembles Marisa because someone else did a long time ago without actually comparing one to the other.
Mewonders if Shurelia was a PC-98 buff as well. Sure, Sorceress Lux doesn't resemble Marisa all that much, BUT... maybe referencing Marisa AND her mentor Mima, insofar as the blue-dominated color scheme and astral theme in the splash art. In the chinese splash her hair is even tinged green a bit.

Fumi

09-23-2012

Quote:
Hey I didn't make Lux's skills. I just drew the parallel with a stronger pen than Riot used.
Autoattacks: Glowing stars. Each shot is a different color with a slight rainbow trail.
Light Binding: A bigger spinning star, causes a hoop of magic runes to lock the enemy down.
Prismatic Shield: Two stars tethered by a laser and orbiting each other.
Lucent Singularity: A galactic swirl of tiny stars.
Final Spark: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXjeZwcqJ5w

I meant those effects.

Endertome

09-23-2012

Like I said. I just built on what was already there.

There's a distinct absence of female legendary skins. I wouldn't have suggested any changes to the spell effects at all if someone else didn't suggest it in this thread.