Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liquidone

09-17-2010

What surprised me when I first started playing this game is how scantily clad Ashe The Frost Archer is. Judging by her place of residence you would think she would be more heavily clothed.

Hexxidecimal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyClaw View Post
Riot, you have a lot of creativity when it comes to characters.

HON instantly turned me off with it's generic elves, archers, and ridiculously satanic looking "evil" heroes. Been there, seen that.

LOL wowed me with Sad Mummies, Steam Golems, fuzzy Yordles, and shield wielding chemists with giant bottles strapped to their backs. Very original, inspired stuff!

But alas, it seems to have fallen prey to the "Uh-huh-huh, chicks have boobs!" mentality so many video games suffer with. As a guy that likes chicks, I don't need to have my sexuality pandered to in every piece of media on the planet.
I really don't know what to say but, I disagree. Aside from some really bad supporting points in your argument, the bottom line is this, we'll be seeing Kayle's boobs soon, just need to wait on the skin. Annie well lets just say promoting Pedophilia is generally a bad thing outside of the Otaku district. Tristana and Poppy, regardless of age, fall into the same category. Anivia....well you missed the early concept art where she did have boobs. Problem was you never saw them cause she was flying so they decided to not put them in to save money.

StrikeZone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2010

this thread is pointless....i think like most ppl that play this game i dont care about the cartoon heros and there cartoon boobs...but i do think it would be funny to have a female version of gragas...call here big burhta and make her a cannon(i hope someone out htere gets this)

IMLOwl

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
I really don't know what to say but, I disagree. Aside from some really bad supporting points in your argument, the bottom line is this, we'll be seeing Kayle's boobs soon, just need to wait on the skin. Annie well lets just say promoting Pedophilia is generally a bad thing outside of the Otaku district. Tristana and Poppy, regardless of age, fall into the same category. Anivia....well you missed the early concept art where she did have boobs. Problem was you never saw them cause she was flying so they decided to not put them in to save money.
**** airlines. First bag fees, now fun bag fees?

TEEMO MID PLS

09-17-2010

LOL..the funniest imo is Evony using hot chicks for advertising.. IT'S JUST SO TRANSPARENT..I'm embarrassed for Riot that they are doing the same rout in such an obvious manner.....

Yana

09-17-2010

I... actually have to agree with this.

I'm not sure if it's a troll or not, but it occurs to me that a large variety of the female champs have felt more generic. I'm sure it's probably unintentional, but yeah... the female champs are far less creative design wise as compared to the male champs.

Hexxidecimal

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMLOwl View Post
**** airlines. First bag fees, now fun bag fees?
Out of control this sh**

SkyClaw

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
I really don't know what to say but, I disagree..
Well I don't know what to say either, since you claim my arguments are "bad" without any reasoning.

Boobs on Anivia though? Really? Lol.

IMLOwl

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yana View Post
I... actually have to agree with this.

I'm not sure if it's a troll or not, but it occurs to me that a large variety of the female champs have felt more generic. I'm sure it's probably unintentional, but yeah... the female champs are far less creative design wise as compared to the male champs.
Huge rack...check
Tight clothes...check

New champion QA testing complete.

Amiithystine

09-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobber View Post

That being said, Sona is the perfect woman...mute.
That is EXTREMELY offensive to women. I hope a **** car hits you in the **** because that's what you are, a ****, and that's you can think with your ****.