Best late game champs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiefMasterKush

05-11-2012

but she can be dbl flashed dbl stunned

Miko

05-11-2012

Any ad range can be considered a team carry due to insane dmg burst per second (late game)
However, any tank has an ability to shut down the carry with a good team presence...
Also, I have seen some semi retarded games (not in ranked) where the team did not have enough CC to stop Trynda from going num nuts

no5peakenglish

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirndmo View Post
Vayne, Veigar, Nasus, Sion, Galio, Karthus.
Galio?! seriously???? please explain. I find him most useful early game

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

Veigar, Nasus, Vayne, Kog'Maw, Kennen, a fed cho'gath is also very useful

Outplay Nation

05-11-2012

1. Veigar/nasus/sion
2. Tryndamere
3.Vayne

/thread

HandsomeNinja

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by no5peakenglish View Post
Galio?! seriously???? please explain. I find him most useful early game
thats retarded his late game mr+ap+ult+shield hes op late game dawg.

douglas213

09-22-2012

Hey, Tristana has an awesome damage late game too!! I would include her in my list of best late game champions.

JustAPerson

09-22-2012

Surprised nobody has said poppy yet.

Flagrock

09-22-2012

1) Nasus/Veigar. They are THE BEST late game champs. You cannot beat their scaling. They don't stop scaling EVER. Yes, I have 2 shotted a tank before on Nasus with q, too op. Veigar and him cannot be stopped lategame they are gods among champs.
2) Vayne, Kog, Tryndamere. Vayne is just unfair if she's good. You can't kill her. Kog with protection and W will rip anyone apart with a free Madreds. Tryndamere can be insane with his 1k crits, but is also easily shut down.
3) Jax, Sion, Ryze, Tristana. Jax is probably the best late game bruiser out there. AD Sion ult too strong in teamfights, HEALING TOO STRONG AHH, Ryze and Tristana are "hypercarries" and just are very hard to kill. Ryze is a tanky sustain mage of death and Tristy can jump around the fight and has the best range in game at lvl 18 so they're really hard to kill and they've got good dmg.

SkybornKabigon

09-29-2012

I've got to agree with Veigar, I was fed, and I mean FED!!! one game as V and I ended up with 2137AP, after that I decided that was enough AP, so i sold one of my Archangels and bought deathfire's which then gave me an attack that did over 100% of my enemy's health in magic damage.