Give Xerath's ult an ammo system

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duarack5

09-22-2012

bump

Admiral Will

09-22-2012

bump dis ****

Sayfo

09-22-2012

Would give me a reason to play him again.

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

I love the idea, but I'd like him having Corki's ammo function vs. Akali's. He'd accrue ammo over time, and he could in burst as he so pleases. Cap it at whatever 4...5? It'd be an easier way to balance, as accruing ammo on kill/assist would be a little much with his range.

Duarack5

09-22-2012

bumpbumpbumpbump

EmrldCitySlasher

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpappy View Post
I love the idea, but I'd like him having Corki's ammo function vs. Akali's. He'd accrue ammo over time, and he could in burst as he so pleases. Cap it at whatever 4...5? It'd be an easier way to balance, as accruing ammo on kill/assist would be a little much with his range.
Thats what we mean by an ammo system. Acquire it over time. And it should prob be capped at 3 if its dmg isnt reduced.

Another good idea would be to reduce the damage on it and let him acquire 5-6 charges though

Süleyman

Recruiter

09-22-2012

bump

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmrldCitySlasher View Post
Thats what we mean by an ammo system. Acquire it over time. And it should prob be capped at 3 if its dmg isnt reduced.

Another good idea would be to reduce the damage on it and let him acquire 5-6 charges though
Akali gets ammo refreshed on kill; Corki does not.

Exentrick

09-22-2012

Would need to be like 20 seconds affected by cooldown. Also 5 seconds off current cooldown assist and 10 for kill. During a team fight you could possibly get two extra though so ehh. Would be a lot more artillery like though.

Cladun

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmrldCitySlasher View Post
To be honest I wouldn't like that. If Riot lets Xerath able to hold 5-6 charges at once, Riot would have to reduce the damage on it be around half. This means lower burst. Though it would make him more constant barrage like Riot had wanted.