New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I FAP TO QTPIE

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pockyus View Post
if anyone is wondering why you cant return bundles it's becuz
bundles are 1400 rp
normal champ is 975 rp
think about it
return bundle you get 1400 rp bak. Then you can buy that same champ at the normal rp price (975)
free rp
thats why
nvrm xp

Arrogath

09-21-2012

Add one refund credit a year (for Xmas ?) and remove time limitation for IP.
There is already lifetime quantity limitation, so there shouldn't be any limit on what i want to get back. If you are complaining about RP points, then just put the time limitation on RP purchases. IP should be always refundable.

Masarykoi

09-22-2012

So I tried searching through and couldn't find anything on my question.

Is it that you have 3 refunds you can use all at once, going in and choosing 3 champions/skins and refunding them in one deal? Or it it more like a you can refund one champion/skin now, one in a month, then one in a year kinda thing?

Many thanks, to whomever helps me out and to Riot for the refunds without support in the first place

SeaOfWhiteDeath

09-22-2012

I will main this one for sure!
Well done!!!!

Sow

09-22-2012

Maybe it has been suggested, but why not offer refund tokens for those who partake in Tribunal? Perhaps one token for every 1,500 cases judged.

Gays

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrogath View Post
Add one refund credit a year (for Xmas ?) and remove time limitation for IP.
There is already lifetime quantity limitation, so there shouldn't be any limit on what i want to get back. If you are complaining about RP points, then just put the time limitation on RP purchases. IP should be always refundable.
no, because then you could essentially just rent champs

NinjaCalibur

09-23-2012

While this is a beautiful addition and in some cases "a good break" for many players.. Wouldn't it be better to make this a bi-monthly ordeal? For example: 3 Refunds per every other month.

The reason I ask this is because.. there is no profit loss in this refund system. If a player purchases 5,000 RP and spends it however they wish.. whether they refund or not, that money has been permanently spent. Therefor, it should be harmless to allow players the opportunity to continually refund when need be. To allow them the chances to truly try out champs, skins, etc without the risk of wondering "is it worth it...?".

Just a suggestion.

Yukicha212

09-23-2012

When you gonna give us 3 more refund credits? Please reply Thank you!

Jyrachi

Recruiter

09-23-2012

I need moar tokens q.q. I ran out and need more, I don't think exceptions can be made but I could wait for a 3 token per patch thing if that's possible. I understand that the token limit was inflicted to reduce work and abuse of the system but even if the store had something like 6300 IP for 1 token or 400 RP for 1 token I could work with that. I just think that some people (Including me) make alot of mistaken purchases and wish we could take them back for something better. Hope you consider this Riot! -Cryos

Jyrachi

Recruiter

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pockyus View Post
if anyone is wondering why you cant return bundles it's becuz
bundles are 1400 rp
normal champ is 975 rp
think about it
return bundle you get 1400 rp bak. then you can buy that same champ at the normal rp price (975)
FREE RP
thats why
I dont think you understand the fact that champ bundles come with the skins. Normal champ is indeed 975 but the skin(s) is/are too. Do the math. 975+975=1950 and sometimes 975+975+975=2925. Congratulations sherlock you cracked this case with 1st grade mathematics.