The POOTERSS story

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

POOTERSS

09-21-2012

ah damn sry ekis i forgot about u. I'll add in a paragraph maybe

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

I laughed. I cried. What a good story!

Talith PA

09-21-2012

MMKH can try but he always gets distracted by kills instead of caps. +5 will never be the same.

inFe eD

09-21-2012

I hope one day Sauron and co. will realize their mistake and welcome their star player back into the fold.

xPainx

09-21-2012

nice story

Sauron

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOTERSS View Post
The results of this remarkable game caused Sauron, Nekrogen, MMKH, to stop believing in the mobility meta. I stopped playing with +5 in favor of other players, and eventually quit the team to make my own. +5's decline can be rooted from this match, Sauron's leave of absence from the game, and other Point Defense negatives. Remeber, from about Dec 2011 until this match, Point Defense was regarded as the strongest, best Dominion team by far. After this match, BP Bandits, PECS and other teams started dominating the dominion scene.
It's true, POOTERSS is the reason my family was in the hospital! It was a hit-and-run and now Mordor is pushing to outlaw clockmobiles worldwide.

He also ran over some yordles which is why Riot suspended him, and also why we invited him to the team. Because you know, yordles.

POOTERSS

09-21-2012

damn those yordles!

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Pooterss. I hate you and I love you. I hate that uyou spawned these moronic BD Jannas and Eves, I love that you make Bd'ing viable. keep on keeping on.

Nekrogen

09-21-2012

I personally never stopped believing in the strat :P

The team's downfall can be attributed to many things, not just your departure. Sauron's difficulties were completely separate from the game and we also lost Melkor the same way we lost other strong players (queue times, Riot neglect, premade stomping, etc.). GW2 and Borderlands 2 have affected +5 a lot as well, but this could be said about a lot of the top players/teams.

POOTERSS

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
The team's downfall can be attributed to many things, not just your departure.
Yea you're probably right. That PECS loss was so crushing though. I know it was a great game, but still it pains me to watch it.