Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaylnmarou

09-18-2012

Miss Riven, you have given me alot to ponder on and maybe I was wrong to assume we were kin. One day I shall find my mother and sister... I thank you for your condolences of what happened in my past, I try every day to forget those dire events that made me the man I am today. Sometimes I wish none of it had happened... Still together with my family... Alas the Gods I believe in have done this for a reason, for what I know not. Soon we shall have a grand battle Riven and when our swords cross you will remember me. I am on my way to try and join the League, maybe my skill with the blade will prove worthy enough! When the day comes, for it will, that we meet again, shall we meet as friends not foes. I have pushed past what happened that day on the battlefield as my own recklessness and stupidity, for one cannot dwell on things that have happened. One can only look forward to the Great Journey that lies infront of me, my destiny shall unfold upon itself and reveal to me what is to come. May your sword stay sharp and keep your wits about you. I see great things to come for you if you continue on your path of righteousness. May I ask one thing of you... Do you often feel like everything you have done was for not...?

Ask Riven

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaylnmarou View Post
May I ask one thing of you... Do you often feel like everything you have done was for not...?
No, I don't... I've done terrible things, but if I had not, I would not have been sent on this path of redemption and self0improvement... I am not thankful for the experiences, but I am glad I have learned... Do you understand?

Zaylnmarou

09-19-2012

Yes I believe I do Riven, thankyou for your insight. Such a struggle though and yet you persevere, you are truly a great warrior.

hopefullyapro

09-19-2012

I think you've been asked too many questions. Maybe there is a question you would like to ask us summoners?

Snowy Poro

09-19-2012

Riven, our last battle was out of hand.. but I promise it will not go as such this time, I would like to test your own physical raw power.. no weapons, and thus, test my own in the process.

- Leona

Ask Riven

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefullyapro View Post
I think you've been asked too many questions. Maybe there is a question you would like to ask us summoners?
Other than why you all continue to summon me in my Battle Bunny Attire after I've made it well-known that I hate it...nothing really comes to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Riven, our last battle was out of hand.. but I promise it will not go as such this time, I would like to test your own physical raw power.. no weapons, and thus, test my own in the process.

- Leona
I see... Well, our last duel was both of us fighting hard, so I do not hold it against you at all.

However, I have many others I must fight before I take you up on your challenge... So, it may be a while.

Zaylnmarou

09-20-2012

Riven, why are you so against the sexy bunny costume? It makes you look less like a blood thirsty warrior and more like a huggable lovable.... bunny? Well I for one think your bunny costume is very cute and I say it suits you well :3 Although thats just me, maybe you have other opinions. Oh hehe im 1538 IP before I can use you as my personal champion. Trust me ill treat you well and minimalize the ammount of deaths you recieve, because im sure being killed and ressurected must be painful and boring. I for one, cant wait for a new costume for you

Ask Fortune

09-20-2012

*ahem*

Our anchor's aweigh and our sails are all set.
Bold Riven, oh, boom-a-lay!
The folks we are leaving, we'll never forget.
Bold Riven, oh, gone away!

Goodbye, me darling. Goodbye, me dear, oh,
Bold Riven, oh, boom-a-lay!
Goodbye, me darling. Goodbye, me dear, oh,
Bold Riven, oh, gone away!

Wake up dear Exile and don't look so glum.
By Lunar Revel time you'll be drinking hot rum.

The rain it is raining now all the day long.
And the northerly wind, it does blow so strong.

We're outward and bound for their judgement day.
Get bending, me boys, it's a hell of a way!

Thinking of you, Riven~.

Snowy Poro

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
I see... Well, our last duel was both of us fighting hard, so I do not hold it against you at all.

However, I have many others I must fight before I take you up on your challenge... So, it may be a while.
You may not hold it against me, but I hold it against myself. I am a protector, Riven. I go out of my way to prevent serious injury to others, not needlessly cause them..

In any rate, I will wait if I so have to.

- Leona

hopefullyapro

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Other than why you all continue to summon me in my Battle Bunny Attire after I've made it well-known that I hate it...nothing really comes to mind.
Well...Please don't hate me but to be honest, I may have summoned you once or twice or nearly every battle with you in your bunny costume, BUT once I've earned it, I'll summon you in your redeemed outfit. It's much better anyways.

And for the why we summon you in bunny form, personally I only do it because it intimidates the other summoners. As for those other summoners, Zaylnmarou answered that for you.