Best defence against an enemy three character turret push.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killoton

09-16-2012

Having argued with a friend on this point I wouldnt mind some alternative perspectives on defending against a three character push. I'm utterly convinced that such a push can be countered easily with only two defending players if they stick to their turret and target minions. What also is missed is that the freed up player can both push the top, feed or have a free jungle run and thus rack up experience and cash.

What enviably happens is that I'm accused of not helping out because I'm 'running off' elsewhere and not playing as a team.. Especially after the three enemy character quite obviously back up a bit, drawing the two bot laners (despite my warnings and protestations). I get constant calls to help gank the bottom, despite the fact that there wouldn't be any advantage and likelihood of success.

Ok, it is a first world problem, but nevertheless has anyone encountered allies who tend to make poor decisions base on simply overextending, hanging around fights with low hp And not getting back fast enough to heal forcing you to care for them or simply expecting you to follow their command and at risk of facing Torrent of abuse if you don't?

Koldheartedjsp

09-16-2012

lolno.

Unless its incredibly close (which it likely isn't) 2 people cannot defend against the turret if the 3 are smart and just push down the tower and ignore the 2

AlmightyFork

09-18-2012

2 people can defend against the tower. If they ignore the two, they will just smack down one of them, another will be injured from the tower, leading to a 2v1.5 situation. People sometimes get baited from their tower and that is just bad...

killamandude

09-18-2012

anivia or any other fast wave clearer

ZehNetoBR

09-19-2012

I find Cho'Gath to be quite the nasty defender. He can knock-up, silence and clear waves like it's no one's business. Also, his passive allows him to stay in lane for much longer, which gives your mates enough time to fall back, heal and return.

Arbiter Knight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

A blitzcrank volibear snged trio :P

Leeaboo

09-19-2012

you can do a 2v3 defend but it really depends on how good everyone is imo

Éįlipsč

09-19-2012

cant defend a tower against Rengar + Xin Zhao + 1.

Rengar and Xin can Q burst the tower.

Kangaroo Rider

09-20-2012

Galio?

Mavrik V

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Éįlipsč View Post
cant defend a tower against Rengar + Xin Zhao + 1.

Rengar and Xin can Q burst the tower.
I can affirm this combination is awesome, especially if you add in Shen as the 3rd pick, just so Xin can nom up a tower all on his own without any risk.