Introducing Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

OH MY YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!
Every time Lyte posts, this is my reaction.

Xdragonale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

This is a great step towards better sportsmanship

2pudge1cup

09-19-2012

finally

nicely done

Sylver

09-19-2012

Lyte I know this is off topic but I was given a week ban on the 13th this month for the same cases I had already been 3 day banned for on the 26th of august. I already submitted a support ticket but if you see this and can unban me now that would be great

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-19-2012
11 of 99 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika Fox View Post
Actually, a scientist always reveals his experiments, else his hypothesis cannot be tested at all, thus his conclusion is automatically rendered pointless since it cannot be reproduced.
To be specific, you only reveal the experiment and the results afterwards. If you reveal the purposes of the experiment before, then any eventual behaviors could be biased.

RIP Bankplank

09-19-2012

and now the ip removal from the tribunal begins to make more sense

ham236

09-19-2012

So... I still don't see how this couldn't be abused. All you have to do is say in post-game chat "hey honour me and I'll honour you back". Then just don't honour them...

p.s. it's spelled "honour", Lyte, stop being offensive to us commonwealth citizens.

TlME

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
You'll have to find out when you start using the feature, a scientist never reveals his experiments.
Correction, a good scientist goes through the scientific method trying to prove/disprove/explain something in a way that could be eaasily redone by others.

You gave us nothing, said its new and positive reinforcement, but nothing else. I'm reminded of the psychology experiment where people were told to shock others without explanation or reason and doing it, I'm also reminded of another experiment where placebo benefits are included as reinforcement and people would do a lot to get the reinforcement but the reinforcement was essentially moot.

You're just playing a damn game iwth us.

Circas

09-19-2012

I really like how you guys are trying to make this community a better place i regret the forum i made about how i hate this community a few minutes ago thanks lyte <3

mambawarrior

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
For example, your opponents can still Honor you for being humble in victory.
Yeah............
That'll happen........