Rengar on dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCWA Tigerbite

09-19-2012

I love Rengar, but his kit is a little lacking for the dominion game mode. When playing with high ELO players that know how to counter build, Rengar is almost rendered useless.

But it's still fun to ult in for a pounce and do about 2k damage in a second.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

He's Fun to play but rather BAd he feels as if he actually needs Yoomu's just to get the ms Buff which is already bad enough since yomuus rush will actually leave you pretty squishy.

omninull

09-19-2012

Rengar is a blast in dominion, I typically wreck with him. I'm not sure how others play him, but he doesn't seem weak at all (I haven't played him after the changes).

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Personally I think currently buffed rengar is dangerously strong. I didn't make my mind yet how strong he is, but I wouldn't be surprised if he makes all the way to the top.

Atahl

Recruiter

09-19-2012

To ANYONE saying he's bad in dominion..... are you high?

The buff makes his dash do an auto attack - Dash + Q + Q for three attacks in a quarter second, for INSANE damage. He has a strong anti-burst defensive steroid, to help vs the assassins that frequent the list. He has a ranged point and click slow which can be a snare if you're feeling cheeky. If they try to run from you, they can't use brush because it gives you your leap.

Oh yes, and he has his ulti, every 40 seconds he can ghost + gapclose into a triple attack. If they're fielding ANY champ that isn't tanky, they are irrelevant come late game because they will die to rengar at the start of EVERY fight.

He has mobility, survivability, CC, healing, and incredible burst damage. He was VERY strong BEFORE the buff, I played him and wrecked. Now it's just silly. Case in point? I jumped into a fight, two shot the first person, Empowered Q'd the second person, and in about 2-3 seconds two were dead. This was a 1v3 scenario. I was confident enough that I could kill them, AND I DID.

He's going to get gross damage nerfs on his Q just to compensate for the leap attack+Q+Q triple strike, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the ult cd go up significantly too (which makes me sad because then he won't be able to leap nearly as much)

MyDeadGrandma

09-20-2012

Wouldn't have touched him before the patch. Surprising how small changes can make a make or break a hero intended to jungle. See: warwick, skarner chogath.

FDru

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atahl View Post
To ANYONE saying he's bad in dominion..... are you high?

The buff makes his dash do an auto attack - Dash + Q + Q for three attacks in a quarter second, for INSANE damage. He has a strong anti-burst defensive steroid, to help vs the assassins that frequent the list. He has a ranged point and click slow which can be a snare if you're feeling cheeky. If they try to run from you, they can't use brush because it gives you your leap.

Oh yes, and he has his ulti, every 40 seconds he can ghost + gapclose into a triple attack. If they're fielding ANY champ that isn't tanky, they are irrelevant come late game because they will die to rengar at the start of EVERY fight.

He has mobility, survivability, CC, healing, and incredible burst damage. He was VERY strong BEFORE the buff, I played him and wrecked. Now it's just silly. Case in point? I jumped into a fight, two shot the first person, Empowered Q'd the second person, and in about 2-3 seconds two were dead. This was a 1v3 scenario. I was confident enough that I could kill them, AND I DID.

He's going to get gross damage nerfs on his Q just to compensate for the leap attack+Q+Q triple strike, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the ult cd go up significantly too (which makes me sad because then he won't be able to leap nearly as much)
You are grossly exaggerating just about everything. He could auto on Q before, it just didn't work all the time, you had to spam it. Power-wise he's really no different than before, and he's definitely nowhere near as strong as say, Wukong who can do what he does but with AOE CC, and an armor shred to actually have a hope of dealing with the multiple Frozen Hearts in every Dom match.

But yeah, I realize that people don't build good items like FH and Sweeper in garbage elo, and I'm sure Rengar is super duper OP in the Land of Squishy Carries that Build not a Single Defensive Item.

Metalfenrir

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aparkhurst View Post
He has potential bot....needs more testings
For Science!