Champion Sneak Peek – Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Mence

09-19-2012

Cool stuff

NoFufuAzzNeggas

09-19-2012

Its alien idiots, Rengar is predator. jeasus christ. You noobs needa get out and smell the roses more.

The Fungal Spore

09-19-2012

Cho'Nocturne!

RainbowFire

09-19-2012

Hmmmm. An assassin with some sort of spirits? Stealth? I can't wait!

Brolgeta

Recruiter

09-19-2012

I can't wait for this champion to come out, I'm hoping he's either a Hybrid, or AP

hanzoman

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebamk View Post
Oh god yes!, Finally a new void champion

PD: Wait just a minute, I just noticed something. "Perhaps some adaptive camouflage and wicked, scythe-like claws"

Scythe-like claws? What if this guy is the monster described in Rengar's Lore, and not Cho'gath?
This is what I found on the Lol wiki.

"On every wall of his den, the trophy hunter Rengar mounts the heads, horns, claws, and fangs of the most lethal creatures in Valoran. Though his collection is extensive, he remains unsatisfied, tirelessly seeking greater game. He takes time with every kill, studying his prey, learning, and preparing himself for the next encounter with the one monster he never managed to defeat."
On the part where it says "one monster", it has a link to Kha'Zhix's page.

Sathea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Sure does look like a purple scyther. I choose you!

Gamerfanatix415

09-19-2012

OP... i can already tell...

Elsha

09-19-2012

This honestly, to me, looks more retarded than Trundle. And I hate Trundle with a passion. Stupid frickin' turds. Instead of improving on existing champions, i.e. new splash arts, you make new ones that have no purpose or thought behind them. Syndra was bad enough, with her crappy lore, with Diana being being changed because she looked too much like her....Riot, focus on what needs to be focused on. Not on being a crappy company like Apple whose sole purpose is putting out new stuff all the time, and neglecting the old.

Get your act together. This is getting ridiculous.

leoice

09-19-2012

for God's sake, instead of making so many champion, please make a new map, is already getting sick old es