Ask The Blood Hunter

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Warwick

09-19-2012

((Basicly, since Riot decided to change his lore the other Ask Warwick thread is filled with answers from his old lore. This one is now the 'Official' Ask Warwick thread.))

I will answer your questions. Do NOT bother with stupid ones.

-Warwick.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

((Will the non lore related relationships still hold true?.....Like you wanting my head?))

Warwick,

What was your first hunt?

Ask Warwick

09-19-2012

((No. Because that only happened because you hit the vials. Since he is no longer an alchemist but a hunter. His bastion wouldn't have burnt down and he wouldn't have reason to kill Geo.))

A yordle, a scientist in Zaun wished to study the yordles body nervous systems in more depth... He was a pathetic hunt... Cowering in fear begging to be set free..

Warwick chuckles,

Power over anothers life...

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

((There could have been vials....He is friends with Singed.))

Let me rephrase that. What was your first CHALLENGING hunt?

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-19-2012

Blood Hunter, what is the most ridiculous or easy specimen that you hunted in the past? or you refused to hunt things that you thought were easy?

((i wonder how they will change the lore of Singed))

Ask Warwick

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((There could have been vials....He is friends with Singed.))

Let me rephrase that. What was your first CHALLENGING hunt?
Warwick snarls,

A man boasting he was some sort of demi-god. He had followers... So I pretended to worship him, got close... Then while he was sleeping,I bound and gagged him in the middle of the night and took him away.

He then grins,

Of course, there were guards... But all men have their weaknesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Blood Hunter, what is the most ridiculous or easy specimen that you hunted in the past? or you refused to hunt things that you thought were easy?

((i wonder how they will change the lore of Singed))
The easiest? Why would I take an easy hunt?

((As for Singed... Knowing Riot these days... It'll be horrible.))

Civilized Rat

09-19-2012

A letter sits at Warwick's bastion gates. Its text was poorly written and almost scribbled out in some parts, the legibility below the level of a child it seemed. It reads as so:

Dear werewolf

Would you mind a word with you about something important? Important for you of course but at your home soon? I will visit not very long, worth it I'm sure

It wasn't signed.

Ask the Herald

09-19-2012

{{ Good luck buddy. }}

Ask Warwick

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
A letter sits at Warwick's bastion gates. Its text was poorly written and almost scribbled out in some parts, the legibility below the level of a child it seemed. It reads as so:

Dear werewolf

Would you mind a word with you about something important? Important for you of course but at your home soon? I will visit not very long, worth it I'm sure

It wasn't signed.
Reading the note he simply snarls and throws it into the currently roaring fireplace. How was he meant to answer a question if no one was there to hear the answer?

P1lgr1m

09-19-2012

Hunter, do you feel your presence would have influenced the outcome of the Ionia vs. Noxus rematch? I am somewhat certain you can show Udyr what a real predator looks like.

12345 ... 6