Pirate Weekend Sale: 50% Off Gangplank, Spooky Gangplank, 20% Off Bilgewater Katarina

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moneypenny

Marketing Manager

09-16-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Ahoy, Mateys! In honor of International Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day on September 19th, we have some sweet booty which all ye Buccaneers and Landlubbers alike can plunder.

From Friday, September 17th through Monday, September 20th, champion Gangplank and the Spooky Gangplank skins will be 50% off. Our new swashbuckling lass, Bilgewater Katarina, will also be on sale for 20% off. As an extra bonus, if you missed out on the dashing and dangerous bounty hunter, Miss Fortune, you will also have another opportunity to acquire both Miss Fortune bundles. The Cowgirl Miss Fortune bundle deal has the Miss Fortune champion, plus the Cowgirl Miss Fortune skin for 50% off. The Miss Fortune Double Bundle has Miss Fortune with both her Cowgirl and Waterloo skins for 50% off.

Gangplank (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!
Spooky Gangplank skin (regularly 975 RP) will be only 487 RP!
Bilgewater Katarina skin (regularly 975 RP) will be only 780 RP!
Cowgirl Miss Fortune bundle (regularly 1950 RP) will be only 1462 RP!
Miss Fortune Double bundle (regularly 2470 RP) will be only 1722 RP!

We forgot to mention it when we released the skin, but Bilgewater Katarina was inspired by one of our very own community members! Please congratulate xChiZx for his hard work!

After Monday, September 20th, these fantastic champions and skins will return to their regular prices. Visit the Store to purchase these discounted items!

JumpingFreak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

Nice!
Too bad I already own Gangplank and Minuteman gangplank
Might get a Miss Fortune bundle though.

manicx101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2010

You can take me chest but leave me booty alone!

The Ninth Priest

09-16-2010

Wow! Shen and Akali have to wait their turns, but Team Pirate get it all in one go!

Nightcutter

09-16-2010

2 bad I actually own all of these skins/champs, apart from the katarina skin ( but that wouldnt be worth buying her ^^)

any chance of a new twitch skin anytime soon? ^^

kcuf

09-16-2010

Yarr

I can't wait to get my hands on some of that wenches booty!

xo Davy Jones ox

09-16-2010

Do you feel death..boy?

AstorSapolsky

09-16-2010

Yo ho ho and a bottle of............ RUM!!!!!1oine1!four!
Taking advantage of this one... can't wait to hear that marvelous voice acting. :3

Fragskull

09-16-2010

lolz at everyone who bought the miss fortune packs a week before they went on sale!

Altámbo

09-16-2010

I <3 Kat