Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

09-18-2012

Quote:
"Evelynn huh? Last I checked she was a bit of a wanderer, always checking up on different people or champions. I imagine she might have a hand in this. Although, that makes her equally hard to find, I will need a bit of luc-"
Quote:
Evelynn walks into Fate's home, takes a wine cooler out of his refrigerator, and sinks into his couch. Dating or not, he had once given her an open invite into his home and never retracted that sentiment when they separated. "Hey, babe," she greets flirtatiously, but more out of habit than any continued romantic interest.
Twisted Fate chuckles, "Well Ah seem ta' have rubbed off of ya' a little bit."

He then turned to Evelynn, "What brings ya' here Eve? Godot n' Ah were just talkin' about ya' too. Perhaps ya' can help Godot get a meetin' with Riven? Since ya' were the leader in tryin' ta' break her out of her shell n' all." He explained, but he was a little suprised to see Evelynn drink something that wasn't red. Truly a rare occasion.

((You entered like that on purpose didn't you? Or is it my turn for the book? I figured you would have gone to Graves first.))

st0pb0t

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate chuckles, "Well Ah seem ta' have rubbed off of ya' a little bit."

He then turned to Evelynn, "What brings ya' here Eve? Godot n' Ah were just talkin' about ya' too. Perhaps ya' can help Godot get a meetin' with Riven? Since ya' were the leader in tryin' ta' break her out of her shell n' all." He explained, but he was a little suprised to see Evelynn drink something that wasn't red. Truly a rare occasion.

((You entered like that on purpose didn't you? Or is it my turn for the book? I figured you would have gone to Graves first.))
((I work in mysterious ways.))

"I thought I felt my pointy ear burning," Evelynn chuckled and swirled the liquid in her glass a bit before taking a sip. She turned to address Godot; Twisted Fate's chapter in her notorious book would have to wait. "You want my help to meet Riven? Pray tell, what for?"

AsktheCardmaster

09-18-2012

Quote:
((I work in mysterious ways.))
((Well...considering how you try to seduce almost every female in the league.))

st0pb0t

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((Well...considering how you try to seduce almost every female in the league.))
((Every male too, it's just that most of the active champs are female. Not my fault.))

Sykper

09-18-2012

{{ Now that you mention it...huh. }}

Attachment 528419

Godot bows with respect to the Widowmaker-

"Ah, of course. I am, as you would say, a coffee connoisseur. I specialize in creating and fabricating exquisite drinks that are unique and help sooth the minds of my patrons. If it was only that though, then I wouldn't need to see the Exile."

Godot says taking a sip of coffee.

Attachment 528420

"I have a certain trait, that when I see anyone for the first time I know immediately what kind of drink would...'help them'. I like to think it might be a gift but frankly, fate isn't quite so kind to me. However, since I have such an ability, I might as well make the best use of it, making coffee whenever I see a champion with issues. Or, perhaps they just need a pick-me-up, I do it all."

"So, I apologize dove for rambling, but I would like to meet the Exile in person so that I can figure out what kind of coffee that might help her out, maybe lift her spirits, or break her out of her bubble. I think you catch my drift..."

AsktheCardmaster

09-21-2012

((bump for breaking riven's shell!))

Sykper

09-22-2012

{{ *cough* }}

Dark Reiora

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
((Every male too, it's just that most of the active champs are female. Not my fault.))
((GP, Jayce, Pantheon, Rengar, Viktor('s taken), Wukong, Graves, Veigar, Singed...))

Ask the Herald

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
((GP, Jayce, Pantheon, Rengar, Viktor, Wukong, Graves, Veigar, Singed...))
{{ Kinda working on Janna right now. }}

AsktheCardmaster

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Kinda working on Janna right now. }}
((....wut? HE FOUND THE MEANING TO COEXISTANCE? What have you done to the Ask Viktor I knew!?

......Morgana?))