Reporting in Champ Select

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kvoh

09-18-2012

Leader = Banner, who sometimes tell people who they're not playing or demand to know what your playing. But I would agree with such a system if you can only do it maybe 1 time or 2 times a day! And the person banned can re-join que without any issues.

PureGG

09-18-2012

yeah I'd like that.. cuz if someones trolling, people could just keep kicking them to the point where they have to actually legit play, or just not play altogether.

PureGG

09-18-2012

Bump

Fox Knows Best

09-18-2012

I posted in the other thread on this topic already. Something about this needs to be done and riot will find that more people would play ranked I think. I play ranked now like once a day for the fact that im never confident in what ill get. Will I get a team that cares or a team with a troll on it who causes us to lose. It would also make the LoL community alot nicer and enjoyable.

Fox Knows Best

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvoh View Post
Leader = Banner, who sometimes tell people who they're not playing or demand to know what your playing. But I would agree with such a system if you can only do it maybe 1 time or 2 times a day! And the person banned can re-join que without any issues.
What if the leader is a troll? Or what if two trolls are playing duo?

RebornMonk

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureGG View Post
Please help me out with this. I want to show riot that enough people think this is a legit good idea. We should be able to report and kick people in champion select. This will prevent trolling completely because we would be able to prevent it from even happening. The system right now requires us to lose elo in order to report someone, and that's just not fair to the other 4 players. We should be able to report and kick trolls, with a majority vote, and re-que, instead of someone having to dodge.

Again its no fair to someone to wait an hour just because they don't want to play with a troll, that time should be taken from the troll instead of someone who just wants to play. This game has gone from an amazing game, where people say "gl hf" at the start, and when you lose, you can actually say "gg that was a good game" to a game where rage is ALMOST accepted by the community, and BM is laughed at.

With the help of all of you out in the forums, we would be able to take out one big factor of that BM and rage with one simple function to be able to report/kick players who don't want to take this game as seriously as the rest of us do.

If you like this idea please thumbs up this post, and keep bumping it for others to see, and maybe we can get the attention of riot with enough peoples help.
its not that it isnt a good idea the main reason riot probably hasnt done this (if they didnt think of it) is that people would abuse the power. you would get those teams that would kick a player for no other reason then there ratings aren't up to par with what they want. And trust me not that hard to convince 2 other people in a solo que why to kick that person. also it would sow disent among teamates if bans dont go through. middle of the game the one that started the ban will most likely rage omg we should have banned this player he trash etc. I like the idea for a new system but not this one to easy to abuse.

PureGG

09-18-2012

It's no where near a perfect system, and neither is the matchmaking system atm.. but it would be more beneficial than not, why would 2 other people agree with a troll trying to kick someone?
there would have to be 4 trolls in the game, and in that case I'd be more than happy to be kicked.
Of course this would assume that people would man/woman up and play by the unwritten summoners code..

RebornMonk

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureGG View Post
I didn't really think of that.. maybe this could be a ranked only function? I think that would work seeing as you cant get a majority vote even with a duo partner. Maybe have it like 4 have to vote to kick the person to prevent people from abusing the function.
problem with that is if there is a dou rage team impossible to get 4 votes since his dou will always hit no

PureGG

09-18-2012

Quote:
its not that it isnt a good idea the main reason riot probably hasnt done this (if they didnt think of it) is that people would abuse the power. you would get those teams that would kick a player for no other reason then there ratings aren't up to par with what they want. And trust me not that hard to convince 2 other people in a solo que why to kick that person. also it would sow disent among teamates if bans dont go through. middle of the game the one that started the ban will most likely rage omg we should have banned this player he trash etc. I like the idea for a new system but not this one to easy to abuse.
I agree with this, but nonetheless having a system even like this one will be more beneficial than not having anything.. something has to change, and honestly I'd rather have 1 or 2 people every once in a while try to ban an innocent person, if it meant having the opportunity to get rid of trolls.

Zhao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Sounds like a good idea but can use some tweaking.

12345612 ... 16