A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Who are you supposed to be? His voice is monotone.
in the middle of everything the book replies "we are everything ben was and is and his ancestors the monster we have basic knowlegde of ux....ux can be dealt with"
((srry school))

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

"The choice is yours. We walk out of here, all of us, or you die. I will not be trifled with by Bandle City agents any longer, especially ones who don't know what they're dealing with. Turn back now or I'll show you the black light at the end of your own life."

It became apparent that that ground was being utterly trampled by unseen steps, moving to quick to even register in the visible spectrum. The sound of one hundred small blades clinking together echoed out in a horrible cacophony of dissonance.

benjimenfire

09-18-2012

the book flies up and turns to uxaris it speaks
"uxaris: the brother of teo ben knew him for a short time before entering the void"

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

((OK guys! There is so much! So being creative here, I'll combine them into one story! This is where I reveal my plot and start the third arc!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
((Well, im making my final post before I go))

Wiz watched as Nym slept, thinking about the situation... If Teo had to remove glade magic, then he had to abandon Nym. If Nym was abandoned... then I guess that would be devastating for her, and Wiz would not allow Nym be hurt. Wiz once again felt sad for Nym, but as she said, it was inevitable...

Wiz smiled, moving his forehead just next to Nym's sleeping body, closing his eyes. Dont worry Nym, i'll stay with you... always... I promise...

Search and Destroy

Wiz sighed, those words that the Senior said kept ringing in his head. He could always abandon the mission, it was possible, but he did not want to disappoint the league, and it was the right thing to do. Something was up in bandle city, and he had to try and stop it...

Then, Wiz was interrupted by Nym's twinkling sound as she moved around sleeping. Wiz smiled at her, closing his eyes

If before we leave I don't find him, i'll abandon the mission... And inside, Wiz had a bad feeling, that the person he is looking for is close... very close...

Yoshi, please don't be you...

And Wiz fell asleep next to Nym, purring as he curled close to Nym's delicate small body.

At the Tempest Naval Base, During Nighttime

Yoshi is using his summoner powers to control an animal. He can see Uxaris.
Yoshi: I see you. Do you think I'm a person who is to be underestimated?
Then he begins to sense Uxaris' power rising. Clones appear everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxaris View Post
((I OMGWTFOPHAX'd myself out. I intend to keep it that way.))

Uxaris was there alright. He was everywhere. There were ten... Twenty... easily one hundred of him waiting for Yoshi in the clearing. Each was as alive and as real as the next. None of them looked pleased.

"Nightveil. Centra." The horde of Uxaris' bristled, having fully expected to be followed. Each one of them carried a knife, brandished. The very air around the place seemed to hum with movement.

"I walk, or you die. Here and now"
Yoshi (seeing from a gopher's body): You think I followed you myself? No. You have questions to be answered Uxaris. When I am done with the mission, I will hunt you down. You will open the Void if you have such powers!

Quote:
"The choice is yours. We walk out of here, all of us, or you die. I will not be trifled with by Bandle City agents any longer, especially ones who don't know what they're dealing with. Turn back now or I'll show you the black light at the end of your own life."

It became apparent that that ground was being utterly trampled by unseen steps, moving to quick to even register in the visible spectrum. The sound of one hundred small blades clinking together echoed out in a horrible cacophony of dissonance.
Yoshi: Come back to the base to me, one versus one. Then I can show you what you are truly dealing with.
Nelson (coming from the possessed gopher): Yoshi, we should review about the plans about the Noxian...

Yoshi cuts off the communication with Uxaris as he places his hair on the table. The book starts to emanate...the voices begin to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
in the middle of everything the book replies "we are everything ben was and is and his ancestors the monster we have basic knowlegde of ux....ux can be dealt with"
((srry school))
Yoshi and Nelson listens closely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
the book flies up and turns to uxaris it speaks
"uxaris: the brother of teo ben knew him for a short time before entering the void"
Yoshi may have found his answer but fearing what the book can do to him, he places Uxaris' hair in the pockets of his uniform and throws the book into the closet and locks it temporarily. Yoshi starts to pluck out one of Nelson's fur and starts to telepathically speak to him.

Yoshi: Slight change of plans. You will have to take command of the Home Fleet. Benji is not here to help.
Nelson: Hmm...yes sir. And you know what to do with the Grand Fleet.
Yoshi: Obviously. The entire plan is to ensure that Bandle City becomes a naval superpower.
Nelson: For that, we need to have the Noxian admiral Charles Dodanna to start the naval insurgency.
Yoshi: He cannot do that unless we destroy the Noxian Fourth Fleet...their magnum opus as they call it.
Nelson: They have 51 ships in that fleet. The largest in its kind.
Yoshi: Yes but they are so separated from each other into 3 groups of 17 that they cannot support each other if one of the squadrons is under attack.
Nelson: I just want to know. How does it accomplish again?
Yoshi: Many things. First things first, starting with the treasury. The total amount of money Noxus has is split between the Army and the Navy. And the Fourth Fleet has half of the treasury. Destroy it and loot it. The second thing is that it can promote piracy into the area, disrupting trade and the Noxian economy. The third thing is that much of the Navy that is keeping watch against Ionia will be peeling off to fight off the pirates. Which will be enough for Dodanna to start the insurgency and civil war. This will result in Noxus falling into a state of recession. And the reward: Bandle City becomes a naval superpower...Noxus will soon rely on us yordles to protect us!
Nelson: Let Noxus fall...
Yoshi: And the yordles will rise.

The two smiled at each other, knowing that their plan is full-proof. Thirty minutes from now, Yoshi gets the book out of the closet. He places Uxaris' hair into a plastic bag and puts them into his flagship. Then he goes to bed, ready for the mission that will change the nature of the world.

Elic Roland

09-18-2012

(( hey, rumble here, I just made a new OC and I was wondering if I could join))

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elic Roland View Post
(( hey, rumble here, I just made a new OC and I was wondering if I could join))
((Just come in! ...Well at a appropriate place and setting...))

Elic Roland

09-18-2012

((all right, here is my new charecter http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2175 ))
Preiz had never been to bandle city before, and was excited to go there, meet new people, and hit on the ladies, all dem fine lookin ladies, but anyways, when he walked in the gates, he was awe struck, and he just stood there, looking at the city.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

And then Uxaris left. Never to be seen again.

Seriously. Take a hint.

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

Tempest Naval Base, Morning

Yoshi wakes up from the bed. He takes the book and Uxaris' hair and he dresses up in uniform. He walks towards his flagship, the Starlight, and starts to oversee the final preparations. He sees the Home Fleet out in the harbor. As he continues to observe, he and Vice Admiral Nelson gives a final salute to each other. Everything is set. The Grand Fleet starts to depart from the naval base. 17 ships of the line, 2 frigates, and 3 sloops will make the Grand Fleet.

The onlookers from the Teemo Docks sees the Grand Fleet taking off into the horizon. They start to cheer and wave as they expect glory coming back to Bandle City. The Home Fleet sounds its cannons in part of celebration. The Home Fleet is made up of 3 ships of the line, 21 frigates, and 14 sloops. The Vice Admiral and the Admiral say their final goodbyes before the Grand Fleet sets sail into the open seas.

((Miez and Drelot, you are in the BCN Temeraire, the second in command ship of the Grand Fleet. It was supposed to be BCN Heart of the Tempest but it's now the flagship of the Home Fleet.))

Quote:
And then Uxaris left. Never to be seen again.

Seriously. Take a hint.
((Well it was nice for you to come to the "A Day in the Bandle City" thread! I hope you liked it, I wanted it to be reinstated! Anyways, if you can, try to come back, things must be taken care of if stories are meant to mean anything!))

Elic Roland

09-18-2012

*after shaking off his stupor, he begins to look around