Post here if you are missing a Reform Card

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N0TxSMURFING

09-18-2012

I'm already unbanned as was emailed this message

"Hello Summoner,

A recent audit of the Tribunal revealed that some cases between September 13th and September 16th received bans that were longer than normal. After investigation, it was determined that your tribunal suspension will be reduced. In addition, all extra guilty judgments earned during this time in the tribunal have been removed from your record and will not be counted against you.

Your ban will now expire at: Now

The suspension placed on your account was a result of your toxic behavior in game. While we have removed any extra actions taken by the Tribunal we standby its initial decision and have not absolved you of guilt. Moving forward you should ensure that your behavior accurately reflects the Summonerís Code.

Summonerís Code:

NA: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...Summoners_Code

EUW: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/artic...Summoners_Code

EUNE: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/articles/The_Summoners_Code"

However, I still haven't got my reform card.

Gh0stMaj0r

09-18-2012

Hey lyte, thanks for fixing the ban issue....Is there any way I can please have my reform card ?

Thanks !

Arrietti

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thricendice View Post
own up to what exactly? merely acting as any other honest gamer would?

getting upset that people are attacking him in all different kind of ways?

please. talk about growing up like you've never defended yourself in your life.
You refuse to take any fault for your actions, blaming other people for making you act a certain way. Yes I have defended myself before, but I understand that it was I that chose to do so and do not blame others for making me act a certain way.

The point is, and has been stated several times, other people baiting you is not an excuse for you to break summoner code too. Two wrongs do not make a right kind of thing...When you come in here saying you refuse to accept any fault and if you did do something wrong it was because of others....it shows us you do not get this concept.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Anyway, ignoring the dude who's arguing for no point, do older bans get these fancy new cards?

Do I get the opportunity to see what I was doing wrong that I am no longer doing wrong? Or am I still doing it wrong? Can we check to see if I'm still getting apparently massively reported for my games?

montrix2346

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

hey lyte can i get another chance and unbann me please
ive been perma banned for months now and im really regretting what i did..
please.... i am seriously going to change

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-18-2012
67 of 71 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurrischan View Post
Hey Lyte you mind posting my reform card? I feel like I'm on the verge of being banned for raging at my teammates. I want to see my own words on a card as a tangible piece of evidence in order to realize I'm being a ******.
We're going to do an auto-send of all missing Reform Cards in the next few days, so everyone will get their cards.

Lyte

09-18-2012
68 of 71 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stMaj0r View Post
Hey lyte, thanks for fixing the ban issue....Is there any way I can please have my reform card ?

Thanks !
We decided to fix the ban issue first because that was more urgent; however, we're working on sending out all the missing Reform Cards now. Even if your ban expired, you'll still get your card.

Thyrnor

09-18-2012

Oh wow I just noticed this post. I've been banned since Saturday and I was wondering why I didn't even get an email telling me I've been banned. Anyway, I know I've been banned because of my toxic behavior, and I even got a warning at my email a few months ago. It made me improve my behavior for a month, but then I unfortunately went back to raging at my teammates when things didn't go my way. It also has happened way more often during Solo queue, rather than when I duo queue, as during duo queue I just ignore chat.

I realize that flaming my teammates does not improve their play, but rather only makes them want to play worse in order to "get me back". I also realize that I'm not even close to good at League, and therefore I should not judge others. Everyone has bad games once in a while, and they should not be made angry over a video game meant to be played for fun.

Anyway, I was wondering why I received a 3-day ban for my first offense, so is that a bug by the Tribunal? If so, is it possible for me to receive some sort of compensation in the form of IP boosts or IP? I understand if it isn't, but I was hoping to be able to get the 2 Rune Page bundle, and my ban has severely hindered by progress towards that. I was hoping to spend 6 days getting 500 IP each day, but I only have 3 days left now, and I'm at 3k IP, therefore I doubt I'll be able to get the bundle.

Also, can I get my reform card?

Lyte

09-18-2012
69 of 71 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyrnor View Post
Oh wow I just noticed this post. I've been banned since Saturday and I was wondering why I didn't even get an email telling me I've been banned. Anyway, I know I've been banned because of my toxic behavior, and I even got a warning at my email a few months ago. It made me improve my behavior for a month, but then I unfortunately went back to raging at my teammates when things didn't go my way. It also has happened way more often during Solo queue, rather than when I duo queue, as during duo queue I just ignore chat.

I realize that flaming my teammates does not improve their play, but rather only makes them want to play worse in order to "get me back". I also realize that I'm not even close to good at League, and therefore I should not judge others. Everyone has bad games once in a while, and they should not be made angry over a video game meant to be played for fun.

Anyway, I was wondering why I received a 3-day ban for my first offense, so is that a bug by the Tribunal? If so, is it possible for me to receive some sort of compensation in the form of IP boosts or IP? I understand if it isn't, but I was hoping to be able to get the 2 Rune Page bundle, and my ban has severely hindered by progress towards that.

Also, can I get my reform card?
Reform Cards are delayed but will be sent to all people missing them.

Secondly, this isn't your first offense--you admitted to getting a warning a few months ago. You also deserved your 3-day ban because of your card here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5688962/

We cannot compensate players for such behavior.

Thyrnor

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Reform Cards are delayed but will be sent to all people missing them.

Secondly, this isn't your first offense--you admitted to getting a warning a few months ago. You also deserved your 3-day ban because of your card here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5688962/

We cannot compensate players for such behavior.
So the first suspension can be a 3-day ban? I thought it started out at 1 day?