Learn how to Dominate Dominion with this Featured Streamer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorMcPain

09-17-2012

Given how Dominion is the only decent thing left in League of Legends, why don't you implement Dominion Ranked and Dominion teams so that Nekrogen and these players get recognized? SR is a joke anyway compared to DOTA

Kiddalee

09-17-2012

Eight pages and this thread still hasn't been moved to the Dominion forum. Perhaps the mods are opening their minds.

Astronautical

09-17-2012

Yes! I <3 Dominion

ZestyChieftain

09-17-2012

wtf I didn't know Riot cared about Dominion...

HaIfhearted

09-17-2012

I think the reason so many SR players hate on Dominion is because they suck at it.

I know that a long while ago when Dom was fairly new, Team Dignitas tried competing in the NESL Dom tourney or something, and promptly got stomped something like 450-0 by some random team, which in turn got stomped 450-0 by someone else.

Basically, SR guys play a game or 2, get their asses kicked cause its a different game mode which requires an entirely different mind-set and builds than SR, and then write it off as a joke mode because they are feeling but-hurt and want an excuse for why they can't stomp everything.

DaRatmastah

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Eight pages and this thread still hasn't been moved to the Dominion forum. Perhaps the mods are opening their minds.
hahahaha

Ardnalis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
I think the reason so many SR players hate on Dominion is because they suck at it.

I know that a long while ago when Dom was fairly new, Team Dignitas tried competing in the NESL Dom tourney or something, and promptly got stomped something like 450-0 by some random team, which in turn got stomped 450-0 by someone else.

Basically, SR guys play a game or 2, get their asses kicked cause its a different game mode which requires an entirely different mind-set and builds than SR, and then write it off as a joke mode because they are feeling but-hurt and want an excuse for why they can't stomp everything.
Things like that and I know I personally beat a full Curse team with a full group of 5 as a random game one night. It's easier for the big pro teams to go "Lol, Dominion" than try to learn the game and, more importantly, admit they lost because they are bad at something as opposed to they're losing because of the game type. The childish approach, basically.

Pebbywebby

09-17-2012

Congratulations to the DD crew! I just started playing Dominion again and it's really fun to have such dedicated players.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

They love us!!!!!

~Dominion player

hinderlopen

09-17-2012

Thank you, Riot, for finally featuring a dominion streamer.

...thank you @_@