Additional World Playoff Ticket sales!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annapii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

:c I wanna come I wanna come I wanna come.

nanana kas

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Summoners,
Due to overwhelming demand for tickets to the World Playoffs, we redesigned our stage and venue layout to accommodate more fans. This means we’ll be making additional tickets available for purchase next week, starting 9/21! More details will be released when we have a better idea of exact numbers, but we wanted to let you know that we share your enthusiasm for this awesome event, and want to get as many fans as possible enjoying it alongside us.
Hey!! this is awesome, but are you guys also doing a rework for the Season 2 Final in the basketball court?! plsplspslpsls <333333
riot pls

Mayuri

09-15-2012

@Riot,

Does this mean more space for the world championship tickets?! Oh please open up more space! I really want to go!

metakirby5

Recruiter

09-16-2012

(bump)
I would also like to go to the world championships, but wasn't able to buy the tickets in time. @Riot, Will there be more space at the finals?

Shad0wth3fall3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

I am dying to purchase tickets for the finals. I am finally fulfilling my dream of going to California, and this would be the ultimate way of celebrating! Please let me know!

RiotShantzilla

Associate eSports Manager

09-17-2012
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BicuriousBoy View Post
so where are the finals taking place?
Information about the venues can be found here:
http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...d-championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanana kas View Post
Hey!! this is awesome, but are you guys also doing a rework for the Season 2 Final in the basketball court?! plsplspslpsls <333333
riot pls
As of yet, we have no plans to expand the venue for the Season 2 Finals at the USC basketball court. If we figure out a logistical answer, we'll update you asap. :]

Invagination

09-17-2012

You might move this thread to announcements so people who don't read GD can get a chance at the tickets too! @RedBeard @RiotShantzilla

Shad0wth3fall3n

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotShantzilla View Post

As of yet, we have no plans to expand the venue for the Season 2 Finals at the USC basketball court. If we figure out a logistical answer, we'll update you asap. :]

I really hope you reconsider selling tickets for the finals. I planned my entire trip to Cali around this event and then couldn't get tickets I know many people will be QQing about not being able to go, but I am flying from the other side of the country all ready. My flight has been booked. Again I plead for my brother, girlfriend, and myself. Please keep us updated.

nanana kas

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad0wth3fall3n View Post
I really hope you reconsider selling tickets for the finals. I planned my entire trip to Cali around this event and then couldn't get tickets I know many people will be QQing about not being able to go, but I am flying from the other side of the country all ready. My flight has been booked. Again I plead for my brother, girlfriend, and myself. Please keep us updated.
My boyfriend is coming from Texas and our whole weekend was based in LA for this event as well ><. Please Riot please!!!

Lowpack

09-17-2012

OK Riot please let us know ahead of time me and some friends wanted to go but we missed our first chance due to money and now we have it!!! WHOOOO SO EXCITED

These tickets going on sale are for the finals? or for different days?? please let me know.

@ the RedBeard @RiotShantzilla Keep up the amazing work!!! You guys are awesome.

awe its for the playoffs isn't it..Is there any way we can buy the swag bag? i really want it ;(