Should this happen?

Hell yeah! 1,165 73.41%
No :[ 422 26.59%
Voters: 1587. You may not vote on this poll

My Little Hecarim Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToNBeRRy K1NG View Post
Stop right there brony scum.
Hey man, don't hate.

Artemis Enterori

09-16-2012

I don't really like it :/ doesn't feel like the mean horseman he is described to be. Very nice drawing though

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis Enterori View Post
I don't really like it :/ doesn't feel like the mean horseman he is described to be. Very nice drawing though
Rainbow Dash is plenty badass to fill the role of hecarim

Artemis Enterori

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
Rainbow Dash is plenty badass to fill the role of hecarim
It's your taste, I'm just giving my opinion... But I don't see why riot shouldn't release it (except for copyright) since people like it. Not going to harm anyone... am I right?

naotasan

09-16-2012

Copywrite issues. Sorry.

Jamaree

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Copywrite issues. Sorry.
King Rammus, both of Shen's first skins, Rageborn Mundo, as long as they exactly say Rainbow Dash Hecarim, they can loophole that, even though, Lauren Faust is pretty open with her material.

Kionashi

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
King Rammus, both of Shen's first skins, Rageborn Mundo, as long as they exactly say Rainbow Dash Hecarim, they can loophole that, even though, Lauren Faust is pretty open with her material.
what aout augmented singed?

he maybe wont be able to put directly MLP characters in his ult but they can put Colored horses similar to the characters of the show

but anyways....is an awesome idea.... i would pay to see that skin

MrMan

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
^ This
She is very open to fan created stuff and I'm sure she would have no problem with a company like riot making a MLP themed skin

Shinako

09-16-2012

Bronies unite! /)

My3kGT

09-16-2012

Wow epic skin idea! Riot has to create this skin! Drop all other projects and make this priority. I don't even play Hec, but I totally support this hilarious skin. Its right up there with Cotton tail Teemo and Greybeard Veigar!