Post here if you are missing a Reform Card

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 50
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-16-2012
5 of 71 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostedButts69 View Post
can i have my card
What are some behaviors you could improve? Gotta follow the rules!

Ladayen

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nmp View Post
I have another question, if I just dont talk, aside from calling MIA and everything, will I get banned for that too? Cuz you know what mother always used to say "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything @ all"

Just wondering if I didnt talk would I get in trouble for that aswell.
Incredibly unlikely. It's possible if your actions show an unwillingness to cooperate with your team, but thats just being negative in general.

Murasaki Ryu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

So let me get this straight Lyte. People are getting their cards late which is a fault on your end, and so you make them beg for their card, but then threaten them with extra punishment if they have been exceptionally bad even though they have already been punished...

You need to stop hanging around Pendragon.

FrostedButts69

Recruiter

09-16-2012

Well, I should stop blaming other players when we lose. Also I could probably not call others names when they have a bad game.

Lyte

09-16-2012
6 of 71 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GANKUU View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post29252069
I realized that blaming my teammates is wrong and will only make them play worse. I am a toxic player and I realize that I need to rehabilitate my attitude and would love another chance at redeeming myself.

I could do this by first not insulting my teammates in any shape or form no matter what is said to me.

Another thing I can improve is to not curse at all during games and to help my teammates out instead with constructive criticism

One thing I should follow is if I have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all

There are many steps I am taking to improve my attitude and help the community out on the forums
Here's your card: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5688832/

In the community, people tend to view language such as "r*pe and f*g" as instant punishes, so I'd avoid using that kind of language in the future. I'd also tone it down against your teammates--everyone has bad games and criticizing them constantly makes them play worse and makes it difficult for them to play the game at all.

Masterfiends

09-16-2012

i feel creepy reading through people's report cards. it's entertaining for some reason

Lyte

09-16-2012
7 of 71 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki Ryu View Post
So let me get this straight Lyte. People are getting their cards late which is a fault on your end, and so you make them beg for their card, but then threaten them with extra punishment if they have been exceptionally bad even though they have already been punished...

You need to stop hanging around Pendragon.
If you notice, I'm providing feedback in almost every card I pull, which is something extra that is not provided normally. Secondly, I don't intend to escalate bans for any random cards. I just don't want players to think they can come in here and rant non-stop or use excessive language when requesting their cards.

Third, it's actually standard protocol to sometimes reduce or escalate bans as necessary depending on the severity of the offenses. For example, death threats are almost always escalated to permabans. In fact, if I saw a card with a personal death threat and didn't do anything extra, it'd be negligence.

FrostedButts69

Recruiter

09-16-2012

I also need to complement others when they do good and not jst rage

Lyte

09-16-2012
8 of 71 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostedButts69 View Post
Well, I should stop blaming other players when we lose. Also I could probably not call others names when they have a bad game.
I posted your card in your thread already but here it is again:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5689415/

You're pretty much right, you should avoid criticizing your teammates and calling them names when they are having a bad game. We all have bad games.

Twitch Please

09-16-2012

I was given a week ban with the same reform card I was issued for a previous 3-day ban. That reform card is http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5629678/ . This is the same case I posted about in this thread where the prevailing attitude of the people posting was that the ban was unwarranted and only happened because throwing 7 reports on someone in one game is basically just an autoban. This may not satisfy your "make a genuine attempt to admit where your behavior could be improved" condition but I genuinely believe the Tribunal is attacking me for using unconventional strategies. I ran Nunu double jungle in dozens of ranked games, including a game with Jesse Perring and RiotShantzilla, both games I won. They didn't seem to think it was banworthy. I volunteer the strategy in champion select if someone who picks behind me asks for jungle.

I find it hypocritical that Morello makes a post calling for people to experiment with new strategies when Riot empowers people with the ability to jeopardize your account if you do. The people in this case voted off a game they couldn't see, without any context whatsoever. It's disgusting.

12345612 ... 50