Post here if you are missing a Reform Card

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 50
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

09-16-2012
1 of 71 Riot Posts

Reform Cards unfortunately got backed up when the Tribunal was being upgraded, so quite a few players will get their Reform Cards late. If you believe you were affected by a ban increase for the same cases, please post your Player Support ticket ID here as well. We'll be taking a look at those for a fix tomorrow.

However, if you make a post here and make a genuine attempt to admit where your behavior could be improved, I'd be happy to pull up your card for you and give some feedback on your card.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
if you make a post here and make a genuine attempt to admit where your behavior could be improved.
That will be fun seeing.

People are usually

"OMG I GOT BANNED TRIBUNAL IS BROKEN"

Lord Nmp

09-16-2012

I would love my card, if possible.

And honestly Riot is right, the best way to have fun and win, is to create a positive environment for everyone to play in. Which I haven't. Me going 10-0 but yelling @ my teammates wont help.

Also I have a question about the ban being increased...16th to the 25th. A bug right?

Lyte

09-16-2012
2 of 71 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nmp View Post
I would love my card, if possible.

And honestly Riot is right, the best way to have fun and win, is to create a positive environment for everyone to play in. Which I haven't. Me going 10-0 but yelling @ my teammates wont help. I'm not doing it again.

Also I have a question about the ban being increased...16th to the 25th. A bug right?
Here is your Reform Card: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5687022/

From what I can see, it was deserved, but you aren't the worst I've ever seen. You probably frustrate and criticize your teammates more than necessary in many of your games which makes it difficult for them to enjoy the game.

I've made a note about the ban increase, we are going to fix it for people starting tomorrow. If you have a Player Support ticket ID, please include it in your response.

GSLEWISH

09-16-2012

I would love my card.

Well since i disagree with "negative speech as a bannable offense" I would have to say that I would have to just not respond to anything in the chat and take no communication with a team/player that is garbage or flaming me. I know it has been covered but what is the point of a chat filter or mute. Trash talk is part of any competition like it or not.

To sum up, Nice or nothing.

Lyte

09-16-2012
3 of 71 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLEWISH View Post
I would love my card.
Follow the rules! You have to make a genuine attempt to describe what behaviors you could improve.

Lord Nmp

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Here is your Reform Card: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5687022/

From what I can see, it was deserved, but you aren't the worst I've ever seen. You probably frustrate and criticize your teammates more than necessary in many of your games which makes it difficult for them to enjoy the game.

I've made a note about the ban increase, we are going to fix it for people starting tomorrow. If you have a Player Support ticket ID, please include it in your response.
I have another question, if I just dont talk, aside from calling MIA and everything, will I get banned for that too? Cuz you know what mother always used to say "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything @ all"

Just wondering if I didnt talk would I get in trouble for that aswell.

GANKUU

09-16-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post29252069
I realized that blaming my teammates is wrong and will only make them play worse. I am a toxic player and I realize that I need to rehabilitate my attitude and would love another chance at redeeming myself.

I could do this by first not insulting my teammates in any shape or form no matter what is said to me.

Another thing I can improve is to not curse at all during games and to help my teammates out instead with constructive criticism

One thing I should follow is if I have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all

There are many steps I am taking to improve my attitude and help the community out on the forums

FrostedButts69

Recruiter

09-16-2012

can i have my card

Lyte

09-16-2012
4 of 71 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nmp View Post
I have another question, if I just dont talk, aside from calling MIA and everything, will I get banned for that too? Cuz you know what mother always used to say "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything @ all"

Just wondering if I didnt talk would I get in trouble for that aswell.
A large chunk of players only say "mia" or missing or use pings and they rarely get reported.

1234511 ... 50