[Leo Tomita Index] I do champion exchange reviews.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

09-11-2012

bump

Leo Tomita

09-12-2012

gimme some work to do!

Leo Tomita

09-15-2012

bumpex

Leo Tomita

09-16-2012

bump

Hearty Breakfast

09-16-2012

Here is mine http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2580126

Dio seemed interesting so i decided to give some of my thoughts.

Concept: I like the idea of someone with mechanically augmented fists, and he punches people with bombs, hes a crazy man!

Innate passive: A decent passive for a fighter. Does the armor shred fall off when he detonates the charge?

Q - Heat Knuckles: Would the active apply on the jabs from holy diver? Overall a neat ability, would be great for split pushing since he could clear minions quickly.

W - Blur: This would be the make or break point for playing Dio well and I feel like the cooldown is too low for the ability to dodge anything. The only saving grace against abilities like sanguine pool or the invulnerability when shaco uses his ultimate is that they have long cooldowns. I would say 11 or 12 second cooldown at max rank for a 1 second duration would be easier to use in the heat of battle and much less punishing on the enemy team. Right now with a 7.5 second cooldown at max CDR he could dodge an ability every 4.5 seconds. It fits his character well but its just too short of a CD for invulnerability.

E - Holy Diver : I think the damage cap is unnecessary since he already has to expend a large amount of mana to use the second attack. I also think the uppercut would be much too easy to dodge but im not really sure of how the mechanic would work, does he charge the set distance and uppercut or would he charge at whoever he hit with the first 2 attacks to uppercut?

R - Magnum Opera: 25% of his current HP is really harsh for a champion with no built in survivability or regeneration. Maybe 5% of current HP for every enemy champion hit to make it much less punishing to him in smaller skirmishes. Or maybe make blur useable while he is channeling to avoid the health cost at the cost of putting blur on cooldown but also forcing him to take a large amount of damage if blur was already on cooldown. I like the ability though,

Leo Tomita

09-18-2012

bump

Leo Tomita

09-19-2012

bufford added

Leo Tomita

09-20-2012

bomp

Leo Tomita

09-20-2012

bump

Leo Tomita

09-24-2012

Pyotr added