Should this happen?

Hell yeah! 1,166 73.43%
No :[ 422 26.57%
Voters: 1588. You may not vote on this poll

My Little Hecarim Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aksi

Senior Member

09-15-2012

Sadly, I'm going to pass on this offer. As much as I do indeed enjoy MLP. It doesn't feel like it will belong into LoL...

Copyright n' stuff. I think.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightails View Post
Sadly, I'm going to pass on this offer. As much as I do indeed enjoy MLP. It doesn't feel like it will belong into LoL...

Copyright n' stuff. I think.
As long as they got the ok from Lauren Faust, they could, wouldn't be the first time either, as long as they don't directly say like Rainbow Dash Hecarim, they can loophole that. King Bowser, both of Shen's first skins, Rageborn Mundo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightails View Post
Sadly, I'm going to pass on this offer. As much as I do indeed enjoy MLP. It doesn't feel like it will belong into LoL...
Well, there are several things that probably don't BELONG in LoL. That's the point of skins; non-canon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightails View Post
Copyright n' stuff. I think.
Guess we better worry about Youmuu's Ghostblade and Talon too, right?

Riot takes inspiration from and gives tribute to several hundred things, including Touhou, MTG and AC.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aksi

Senior Member

09-16-2012

The worst fact is that he already referenced MLP. Even that took a lot of thoughts. "Suffering is magic.." They already have MLP content involved in Hecarim. They don't want to go overboard with the hate of other people and bringing brony related groups to LoL to further bash on people who don't watch the show.

Do you guys even understand that? Regardless of how hard you demand it, they won't ever add it on in fear of people further destroying their "pristine" community. The community is bad enough as it is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Desired Name

Senior Member

09-16-2012

This generation is so messed up..

It sucks to be a part of it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Desired Name View Post
This generation is so messed up..

It sucks to be a part of it.
Because enjoying a TV show is a bad thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aksi

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Because enjoying a TV show is a bad thing.
Relatively, I was about to say that. But basically this. TV shows aren't ment to be SRS BUSINESS KILLING MYSELF BECAUSE MLP.

It's a show, people enjoy it. Just doesn't belong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
As long as they got the ok from Lauren Faust, they could, wouldn't be the first time either, as long as they don't directly say like Rainbow Dash Hecarim, they can loophole that. King Bowser, both of Shen's first skins, Rageborn Mundo.
^Exactly this
As long as they have the go ahead from the creator of the show, or Hasbro, they could make a skin like this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightails View Post
The worst fact is that he already referenced MLP. Even that took a lot of thoughts. "Suffering is magic.." They already have MLP content involved in Hecarim. They don't want to go overboard with the hate of other people and bringing brony related groups to LoL to further bash on people who don't watch the show.

Do you guys even understand that? Regardless of how hard you demand it, they won't ever add it on in fear of people further destroying their "pristine" community. The community is bad enough as it is.
I don't think that it should offend anyone that they give the option of buying a skin to everyone. You don't HAVE TO buy the skin, it's just an option.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DmG Apollo

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Stop right there brony scum.