When you try to move somewhere, but start capping a point instead

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maleficarum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Besides balance, this is the biggest problem I have with dominion. The area that you click to start capping a point is so large relative to the screen size, that it can be impossible to click past it. So you stand around like a moron and die, when you wouldn't have otherwise.

Make it smaller, just the center of the point.

naotasan

09-15-2012

The worst is when I'm trying to attack someone near the point, and I start to capture it instead.

Cauldrath

09-15-2012

There's also the issue that you will start capping if you mouse over the point while holding right click, so don't try to move with mouse drag near them.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

What annoys me is that even Attack move click, also capture, IM ATTACKING STUFF NOT CAPTURING i hate it

Kiddalee

09-15-2012

Riot should have fixed this a year ago.

naotasan

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Riot should have fixed this a year ago.
Nome is MIA, or lurking hard. I can't figure out which. He never replies to me in game when I ask him to play

Inkyjinx

09-15-2012

yeah, this is a bad, bad problem with Dominion. they need to shrink the capture size on turrets.

Phourc

09-16-2012

Agreed 110%.