Should Trundle's PoF interrupt enemies from capping point if it pushes them?

yes 77 88.51%
no 10 11.49%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Should Trundle's Pillar of Filth interrupt enemies from capping points...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

09-13-2012

Could have sworn it did interrupt caps if it actually pushed the champ.

It's fine if it does, since it's a long cooldown and Trundle is kinda "meh" on Dom anyway.

LegendaryEnemy

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Could have sworn it did interrupt caps if it actually pushed the champ.

It's fine if it does, since it's a long cooldown and Trundle is kinda "meh" on Dom anyway.
fdru is the noise I make when I sneeze.

Also it has to push them out of range or with a good amount of registered force. If it slightly moves them a little tiny bit it doesn't interupt, but if it pushes them the width of the pillar it tends to more often than not.

Yohnski

09-14-2012

Ok, did a bunch of testing with a friend. Zilean's timebombs use a similair mechanic, 1 point of true damage is done per tick of the time bomb to grab tower/minion agro in summoners rift. We tested both the time bomb and trundles pillar, and both correctly drew tower agro. We didn't notice any change in our hp values at all, we theorize this to be because the game instantly heals it off with your base hp regen.

On dominion, neither of them stopped a tower capture. Riot has either disabled the 1 true damage point on Dominion, taught the capping system to ignore the 1 point of true damage, or more likely has just remade the system over time to not rely on 1 point of true damage, and for the skills to just have an aggroing componenet built into them.

Another interesting note. I was unable to reproduce the capture stop with trundle moving them either out of or into range (I guess I suck at using pillar), but it appears to be only related to how far they were moved. My friend and I tested Janna's ult, and blowing someone across the point (they actually ended up closer to the point center at the end of the movement) and it completely stopped their capture.

lbgsloan

09-14-2012

Trundle really just needs to be brought in line with modern bruisers. He's famous for never getting a single buff or nerf since release...but like Nasus what was once balanced has been left in the gutter due to power creep. Unfortunately he's played about as often as Karma, so it might take a while before Riot does anything for him.

Kiddalee

09-14-2012

Stop playing Trundle like a bruiser.

David12596

09-15-2012

I really feel trundle is not as bad as people say he is. He still has a place. He is just not has strong as jax, olaf, etc but that is more of their own problems and not trundles.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
everything about his kit screams mobile assasin

David12596

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawNuff View Post
everything about his kit screams mobile assasin
I don't see i. If anything, he is a off-tank dps that trades some dps with all his single target debuffing.

Delicious Donut

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Agreed, AP Trundle ftw.

David12596

09-15-2012

To those who are voting no, I want to know why you are. PoF has a high cooldown the way it is, so its not going to be game changing and is by no means going to make trundle OP.