[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tha Equalizer

09-12-2012

well i got it to open but everytime i try to spectate someone it says no name found

i tried on a friend who is playing a normal game and it saya name not found

Jabe

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Equalizer View Post
well i got it to open but everytime i try to spectate someone it says no name found

i tried on a friend who is playing a normal game and it saya name not found
Did you use a new account that you didn't set up a summoner name for?

Tha Equalizer

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
Did you use a new account that you didn't set up a summoner name for?
omg i feel like a lvl 10 noob

yes it was new account and now i got it to work thanks

Vidboy

09-12-2012

damn mine is still just saying Connecting... Don't know what has changed from 2 days ago

Found the problem as I've been running directly from the SpectateAnyone.jar I found I had to do the PATH setup for Java but I have no idea how it got lost from a couple days ago cuz it had been working good for months. Happy camper again.

Nourek

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
Try the version below.

If you had the certificate problem or are trying to connect to Brazil servers, try this version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c0ma6uxhuumuhgi

Please let me know if it works for you. (also, I fixed the .bat file instantly closing)
Interesting, the 'normal' version worked just fine on my desktop (and still does), but on my notebook I need this one.

Both have Windows 7 and Java 7, although the desktop uses update 1, while the laptop uses update 4.

Thanks for this quick fix! I'm not at home this weekend, it'll be nice to be able to spec some games.

Jabe

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourek View Post
Interesting, the 'normal' version worked just fine on my desktop (and still does), but on my notebook I need this one.

Both have Windows 7 and Java 7, although the desktop uses update 1, while the laptop uses update 4.

Thanks for this quick fix! I'm not at home this weekend, it'll be nice to be able to spec some games.
That version is now the official version. I just wanted some testing on it before I put it on the main post again.

FyodorD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2012

Sorry if this issue has been addressed already; I looked in the OP and a few pages back and didn't see anything.

If I'm already logged into the AIR client and attempt to spectate somebody using the tool, it works fine. As soon as I exit out of the game I'm spectating, though, the main viewing window of my AIR client (LoLClient.exe) turns black, which precludes my ability to join any games until I restart the client.

I am using the latest version of the tool. Has anyone else run into this problem?

botslouks

09-15-2012

Jabe , this version still not working on BR version =/

is there something else I should do ? the software keep going on connecting and nothing else

botslouks

09-15-2012

duplicate , im sorry

Vidboy

09-15-2012

Anyway to set the list file to auto open or have set as default file from the config file? if not can this feature be added
Loadlist=path
Thanks