Champion Voice overs What?!- [Champion contest]

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyhawke

09-14-2012

Sounds fun! I've been a little too busy lately to work on my own champ concepts but I would definitely like to enter. I'll let you know when my concept is ready for submission!

h0vlol

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhawk47 View Post
Sounds fun! I've been a little too busy lately to work on my own champ concepts but I would definitely like to enter. I'll let you know when my concept is ready for submission!
Sweet cant wait to see it

h0vlol

09-14-2012

bump...i think it needs one

Shalebridge

09-14-2012

Well, I suppose there's Karnstein. She's undead, so I think she counts as a creature of the night. Consider this my entry.

3mptylord

09-14-2012

Where are trolls from?

'cause I have a troll character on the way.

h0vlol

09-15-2012

Hmm well Hermione almost got killed by a troll in the girls bathroom at NIGHT soooo...i guess its okay

Poeta Somnium

09-19-2012

Does no one wish to have their concept graced by the sounds of my lovely voice?

I've been practicing, and I've pretty much mastered every male champion except a few of the yordles, Ryze, Master Yi, Nunu, and Trundle! I've got a few of the females down too, but they all seem to come out sounding like Ashe.... I guess I'll leave that end of it to Hatter.

Anyways, BUMP!!!

3mptylord

09-19-2012

I may submit my undead pirate, but I haven't scripted him yet. Will you also be scripting, or merely voicing?

Lyria Eternal

09-19-2012

Well you know you spend too much time here when you have 25 concepts to look at. However, I think that I found the concept that I want to use on this contest.

Majar, The Chainsaw's Fury

consider this my application.

h0vlol

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
I may submit my undead pirate, but I haven't scripted him yet. Will you also be scripting, or merely voicing?
Well I can script if need be, but i dont think that it will sound the way you wish as it is your champion.

And Yes poet i am doing the female champions as I love to do Annie voice overs at work....i scared someone on accedent.. XP

1234567 ... 11