Now I need your help with a shyvana dominion build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf Un1t

09-13-2012

I want to start playing shyvana on dominion as well, but I am not familiar with the champ and I need a nice build.

So, I'm asking you, the wonderful dominion community who've I learned to love, what do you like to build on shyvana in dominion?

also include a skill order if u wish

Phourc

09-13-2012

Usually I start sword + red candy, take it to a phage early and a Frozen Mallet later... this gives her some soft CC, as she has ZERO CC in her kit which makes her a poor comparison to other bruisers. Being able to speed boost with her fire and slow things for your team is EXTREMELY useful.

From there I pick up Atmas Impaler for armor, Wit's End for MR, Brutalizer > Yomuu's for CD's and such - I forget my last item but that's more than you'll complete in most games.

Skill order is Q for autoattack refresh (aka burst), W for movespeed/aoe damage and one point in E early then ignore it cause it's mostly armor shred and long range cap interrupt.

HaIfhearted

09-13-2012

I'd probably start boots/prospectors blade/health pots for top.
Then I'd guess at phage, and I dunno from there, lol.

Could stack tiamats for the lulzy AoE dragon bite.

Wolf Un1t

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
I'd probably start boots/prospectors blade/health pots for top.
Then I'd guess at phage, and I dunno from there, lol.

Could stack tiamats for the lulzy AoE dragon bite.
But it's not Tiamat Tuesday :P

NavyGothic

09-13-2012

Her AD and AP scaling is okayish at best, so I vote a tanky / on-hit build. Something like PBlade -> Merc Treads, Frozen Mallet, Wit's End, Randuins.

Can't say I've ever really seen Shyvana doing all that well on Dom though. She seems a bit too reliant on her ulti to be a real threat, and on Dom you can't really guarantee it'll be up when you want it.

Risemix

09-14-2012

Shyvana requires Mallet. That alone is kind of a problem.

Mallet/Wit's End/Executioner's/Randuin's/Atma's, probably.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

I go 21/9 (21 hybrid) AdL/Ar/MrL/Ms
Prospector blade/Mercury/Phage

From there i get parts of parts depending on what i need but my final build look something like this

Mercury, Frozen Mallet, Randuin, Wit's End, Atma's, Maw

Sometimes I get thornmail, sometimes I get Sanguine blade

Degnared

09-16-2012

Because no one has mentioned it yet, I would skill W > Q > E over Q > W > E.

Also, she is a situational pick, since she has absolutely no cc in her kit. In blind, only pick her when your team has some good cc. In draft, she's not bad for countering other bruisers. Also not bad for countering melee bot laners, just don't try it against Jax.

Edit: Her AD scaling is really good. Her listed AD ratios are small, but she hits very rapidly. Her Q has a 2.0 AD ratio at rank 5 (assuming you use it to reset autoattack timer), and it's on a very short cooldown. W has 0.2 bonus AD ratio per second, so getting two people in it for three seconds (half the number of people top, and half the max duration, just for theorycraft) gives you 1.2 damage per bonus AD.

Edit 2: she also works great with champs like Amumu and Jarman, who can lock down multiple people for her dragon form to eat. One of the funniest things I've ever seen in this game was an enemy Jarvan locking down two of his own squishies, so a Shyv on our team killed them both VERY quickly.

Reikken

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyGothic View Post
Her AD and AP scaling is okayish at best
her AP scaling is garbage, yes, but everything she has scales with AD. Build tanky AD. I usually do quite well with her. prospector's, ghostblade, maw, phage, randuin's/thornmail, sanguine, cleaver, atma's, exec calling

and yes, skill order is W>Q>E. 1 point in each to start. E is for armor reduc and stopping captures