Get Two Rune Pages for the Price of One

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LuckyTofu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verticality View Post
So you're telling me if I had just waited a few weeks, I could have gotten even more rune pages for cheaper rather than just getting the bundle?

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate you guys doing this, but this is just bull****. Couldn't you propose a deal where consumers of the bundle still come out on top regardless of this sale? mfw
There will ALWAYS be these kinds of people. I see this all the time for skin sales and stuff. If you didn't buy it during the sale, then that just sucks. Have to deal with it.

Struggler9996

09-13-2012

The fact that we need to buy additional rune pages when we get 20 mastery pages is just stupid to begin with.

Knub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-13-2012

Thank you Hippalus! You listen to us!

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

09-13-2012
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verticality View Post
Honestly, alert us before making this sale out of the blue. You're making so much unnecessary work for support.
I thought about doing this but I'm not sure it would make much of a difference. For example, if we announced today that this sale would happen next week, wouldn't it be right thing to refund players who had just bought it before the announcement? Plus those who forgot and bought it in between the announcement and the sale?

Seems like it could be more work in the end.

iSoblOOdyRock

09-13-2012

So if I were to get a 7 page rune bundle will I get 14?

Zatellarean

09-13-2012

I love you Hippalus.

Tokidoe

09-13-2012

If you buy a 7 page bundle, do you now get 14 runes?

Lich Swain

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyTofu View Post
There will ALWAYS be these kinds of people. I see this all the time for skin sales and stuff. If you didn't buy it during the sale, then that just sucks. Have to deal with it.
Can I help it if I feel cheated? If Riot doesn't want to lose their devoted consumers, then no, I won't have to deal with it. Now the entire community will never purchase RP until they see a huge sale like this come right out of the blue.

Mango027

09-13-2012

does this work with the 7 page bundle?

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

09-13-2012
6 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proximus D View Post
How much will the rune pages cost after sept 20th?

Also: will there be a new bundle, or will the 2-for-1 bundle stay but be more expensive?

I know other companies probably would want to keep us guessing, but since you have a long history of telling us beforehand (PFE will cost XY after the inital release / now are champs XYZ on sale, but afterwards they will cost the full price again), I have still hope you'll tell us.
Rune pages will go back to their regular price at the end of September 20. If players like this promotion enough, maybe we'll bring it back in 2013.