Brolaf's Super Dance Club of Broness [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Jamie jumps when Phantom falls seemingly from out of nowhere onto the ground, then sighs as she recognizes him.
"Couldn't let it go, could you?"

Paltala

09-13-2012

Christina jumped back in shock when Phantom appeared, having had the feeling of being watched she knew something might happen but she didn't expect that. She quickly ran over to the couch and pulled the baseball bat ((if we have baseball in valoran, if not, substitute for appropriate sport)) and gripped it in a ready to swing position. "What the hell are you doing in my house Phantom?!" She almost yelled.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

"Please have mercy I'll just....I...was just watching you two......"((sorry sleep and school))

Paltala

09-13-2012

"WATCHING US?!" Christina screamed, "LIKE A PERVERT!? WHY DON'T I JUST BEAT YOU TO DEATH RIGHT NOW?!" She tensed her muscles ready to swing the bat down.

TheShadowOfChaos

09-13-2012

"Please forgive me.....I wa also curious of what you were talking about.....I'll do anything please...."

Paltala

09-13-2012

((I'll let Crow get a bit in this, I don't want to kick you out if he doesn't want you to be.))

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

((Worst part is I was online at 1:00 server time, but friggin login servers went down so I went to bed.))
Jamie calmly pulls out her hextech pistol and levels it at Phantom.
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot you right now."

((Theme music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmT2-...eature=related))

Paltala

09-13-2012

Christina saw the gun and took a step back, not wishing to be caught in any blood spatter should Phantom be shot.

Mister Crow

09-13-2012

Deciding that Phantom was not going to respond, Jamie grabs him by the back of his armor and hauls him out of the building. As she dumps him on the front step, she fixes him with a glare.
"You come in again, you get shot," she says flatly before walking back in and slamming the door in his face.

Paltala

09-13-2012

Stunned at Jamie's response to Phantom's silence, Christina just stood and stared for a few moments blankly like a fish out of water.