Season 2 Rewards and Ratings Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bluedarknezz

09-12-2012

Let me get this straight, my top rating CURRENTLY is 1200, but my rating right now is 1045. So I'm not going to be silver?

Wow. That's. Wow.

DayDemonz

09-12-2012

Gimme dem diamonds

Comfortably Numb

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaminggamer View Post
DX darn i wish there was a skin for people who are not so good at league like me DX why not a free skin for all?
last season every player got judgement Kayle. maybe they will do somehting like that again

Seathninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

So to clarify if you say are Gold rank in Solo and Silver in team 5v5 BUT you are bronze in 3v3 does that mean your special icon will be bronze?

thekillertree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

If I have a gold team do we all get the janna skin?

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

09-12-2012
6 of 36 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by o Canti View Post
So i've been sitting on 1520 for a couple of months now because I don't wanna run into trolls and not get my skin for having gold. If I try to climb elo and it goes horribly horribly wrong would I still get all the gold stuff even if everything goes horribly horribly wrong. Judging by the people ive been getting into ranked games with it'll go horribly horrible wrong.
Yep! That's the main reason we decided to use the highest rating from now until the end of the season. This way your Gold rewards are already locked in and it can only help you to play more games.

Eia

09-12-2012

Is it only the Janna skin, or are there more skins to be announced?

Comfortably Numb

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluedarknezz View Post
Let me get this straight, my top rating CURRENTLY is 1200, but my rating right now is 1045. So I'm not going to be silver?

Wow. That's. Wow.
why are you complaining.. you wouldnt even be bronze right now... you start at 1200 elo and expect to be silver... wtf

Lone Turtle

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Yep! That's the main reason we decided to use the highest rating from now until the end of the season. This way your Gold rewards are already locked in and it can only help you to play more games.
You realize this means we became best friends right?

Comfortably Numb

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
so is this system going to happen next season, where your highest elo locks in our prizes already, or is this just for season 2