[Guide] SYNERGY! Use it, Love it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sersquip

04-21-2012

Taric and vayne in bottom lane together has worked pretty well for me and my AD. I'll stun them with taric, he'll put a couple shots down then condemn them into a wall. And a good engage/ team fight combo is alistair and nautilus. With all the knock-up, it makes it almost impossible for the enemy team to set themselves up properly. Another combo that's been used against me that does the same thing is janna gragas.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

Just the other day I found out that irelia and veigar make an unstoppable force when laned top together in a normal.

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

I feel like bumping this with something unique....

Evelynn q+Maokai Passive

It works even better when Eve has max cdr, basically a spell every half second. So Maokai gains 7% hp every 4-5 seconds. So assuming eve only spams her q, maokai gains full hp every minute of q spamming.

Sokolniki

04-26-2012

Orianna + Tiamat Shyvana.

Shyvana has a unique interaction with Tiamats that only Twitch can hope to rival. While in her dragon form, Tiamat will proc on every target hit by her Q... TWICE. The tricky part is getting her Q to hit 2 or more targets at the same time. Orianna's ult however, can pack several champions into a very tight space, and maybe a few of the more resilient minions/monsters that are able to survive the Ult's damage. Add into it the fact that you can use the ball to shield Shyvana as she ults in herself so she can deliver your ball into the middle of the team to allow you to W and Ult quite safely... setting the enemies up for the Tiamat Cleave From Hell. In extreme circumstances, it results in an instant Pentakill.

Icegoten

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valitrix View Post
Anivia's Frostbite does double damage when enemy is chilled
Ashe's Frost Shot + Nunu's Ice Blast chills
gg don't even need flash frost
I think they patched it a long time ago so that no longer applies.

OwlMechanic

04-26-2012

Leona pantheon is nearly unstoppable, Played a game like this in a coordinated duo, it seemed like we got a kill every time my shield was up, after we'd been fed this way turret diving just as easy.

Leona -> E
Pan -> Q
Pan-> W->E
Leona -> Q
Pan -> Q

It's pops every leona passive, and applies 3 stuns to the enemy with a possible 4th in leonas ult.

After level 6 you can start turret diving completely unexpected with pan jumping, then leona ult, leona stun, pan land, leona shieldsplosion, pan weq, leona grab, both run away, pan q.

Leonas shield can block a lot of turret damage, and pan can block at least one shot, due to the range on leona and pans ult they will almost always get caught.

---Unlike some other combos (alister/poppy for example) this one cant just simply be shutdown by range either, because pan can harass at range and block harass at range, and leonas grab is sticky enough and long reaching enough to always ensure a full combo by both parties.

Raze and Raise

07-16-2012

Bumping, ENJOY!

Raze and Raise

07-17-2012

bump

Dr Hugh Manatee

08-30-2012

oriana + malphite + lulu

Oriana ult draw team to a point, malph ult knock team up, lulu ult on malph for double team knock up team down

JustinPhoenix

09-10-2012

Does anyone know of good synergy for the following characters: Master Yi, Annie, Talon, Darius, Warwick, Sejauni, Ezreal, Graves, Jax, Sirvir, Soraka, Kayle