Ask Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

09-01-2012

You and I. So very similar...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

09-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denovean View Post
Great Treant

Do you have kindred spirits with a league's champion?
There are many champions that I feel understand my plight, but kindred spirits? I don't think any of them really understand how it feels to be ripped from one life to be thrust into another, one that shouldn't exist.

Who knows? I haven't closed those doors, but I don't care to leave them open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
You and I. So very similar...
How so?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

09-02-2012

Dear tree... What do you think about the golems of the Twisted Forest?...those guys are weird... and never talk.

-Ebonmaw, the Dragon of Twisted Treeline


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Dear tree... What do you think about the golems of the Twisted Forest?...those guys are weird... and never talk.

-Ebonmaw, the Dragon of Twisted Treeline
Ah, Ebonmaw. I was wondering when you'd poke around here.

If you need to know, most of the inhabitants of the Treeline don't talk. In fact, I never thought you did either. I always assumed you were just a bag of hot air, with a mean temper.

What do I think of them? I think that they're a little stone-faced most of the time, but they're alright.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
Ah, Ebonmaw. I was wondering when you'd poke around here.

If you need to know, most of the inhabitants of the Treeline don't talk. In fact, I never thought you did either. I always assumed you were just a bag of hot air, with a mean temper.

What do I think of them? I think that they're a little stone-faced most of the time, but they're alright.
"HAHAHA i was sure trees don't talk too, of course we can talk, the Lizards even have a tribe very close of the Twisted Treeline, Grez is his leader... well the wolf talk in his own language... whatever, usually the league use illusions instead of the real monsters..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post

How so?
You don't see? I was created against my will! So were you. Sentience, "animation" or whatever the stupid Summoners at the Institute called it, same thing. Similar!

Though, I don't believe I would go back to feasting on trash for a living. Ungrateful imbeciles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
"HAHAHA i was sure trees don't talk too, of course we can talk, the Lizards even have a tribe very close of the Twisted Treeline, Grez is his leader... well the wolf talk in his own language... whatever, usually the league use illusions instead of the real monsters..."
I heard about this Grez. He tried to cut me down once before, when I wasn't animated. A summoner skirmish had forced him to stop.

I should bash his face in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
You don't see? I was created against my will! So were you. Sentience, "animation" or whatever the stupid Summoners at the Institute called it, same thing. Similar!

Though, I don't believe I would go back to feasting on trash for a living. Ungrateful imbeciles.
Ah, I had thought you meant I smelled like sewage too. I was going to blame that on the sorry state of the Treeline.

Though I suppose we are same in that respect.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Well a shaman of the tribe told him you were accumulating magic and that would be dangerous for the forest... now we know how that ended


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
Ah, I had thought you meant I smelled like sewage too. I was going to blame that on the sorry state of the Treeline.

Though I suppose we are same in that respect.
But the smell is nice. In a way. It reminds me of the suffering in the sewers, so many dead rats, some dying, some simply being tortured daily by whatever is flushed or thrown there. Well...that isn't exactly a 'happy' thought.

...What was I talking about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

Senior Member

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Well a shaman of the tribe told him you were accumulating magic and that would be dangerous for the forest... now we know how that ended
I'm still going to bash his face in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
But the smell is nice. In a way. It reminds me of the suffering in the sewers, so many dead rats, some dying, some simply being tortured daily by whatever is flushed or thrown there. Well...that isn't exactly a 'happy' thought.

...What was I talking about.
How morbid.

When you remember, come find me again.