[CIA] S3 Competitive team.

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CIA Knox

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neccromancer View Post
1. Summoner Name:neccromancer
2. Team applying for:gold
3. Role applying for:top
4. Best 3 champions at this role: singed lee sin jayce
5. Reasons why you want to join: im seeking a competive team that are dedicated and want to be something big later on
6. Favorite Champion to play:SINGED OP

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:

7. Any experience in competitive gaming:go4lol cs 1.6 lan
8. Biggest flaw in-game:sometimes i am over aggresive and tunnel vision and let enemy jungle get me.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: yes
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: any day really i am avaible after 1pm pdt to 5pm pdt then from 7pm pdt to like 1 am pdt if needed
Hi there Necromancer, the same goes for you! I'll be adding you in-game to set up your 5 game tryout session. Talk to you in-game!

CIA Knox

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodpython View Post
1. Summoner Name:bloodpython
2. Team applying for: gold/silver
3. Role applying for: mid/ adc
4. Best 3 champions at this role: grag. annie. morg | mf . varus . graves
5. Reasons why you want to join: im tired of unorganized and non-dedicated players with a wish of makign it somewhere with no practice or setup
6. Favorite Champion to play: Varus
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: i have xp in fps gaming and about 1-2 weeks of goflol and minor weekend LoL tourny
8. Biggest flaw in-game: not keeping timers and sometimes lazy to keep eye on map
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: yea buddy
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: today is good or tomorrow
Hi Python! I hope to get your tryouts in sometime today. I'll be in touch!

?Lolicon Fag?

09-08-2012

1. Summoner Name: Dont Be Upset and SirAcey (friend, applying for us both)
2. Team applying for: Gold, and only Gold.
3. Role applying for: AD for me, Support for Acey
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Graves/Corki/Ezreal -- Soraka/Taric/Janna
5. Reasons why you want to join: We've duo-queued long enough and want to find a knowledgeable team on our level to play competitively in tournaments with.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Graves

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Played CS1.6/Source in Intermediate/Main in ESEA, Main/Professional in CEVO, and Main and Professional in CAL.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Really can't think of any. When I'm playing with a comfortable 5-man team who are good, I rarely ever make mistakes. I pride myself on being the best AD cs'er I've seen (even among the pros in MLG streams). Acey gets frustrated at times if people make stupid mistakes, which I'm hoping you wouldn't.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Both in Skype
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: We can discuss this with you

Edit: Acey and I are close friends, we have great chemistry and rarely lose our lane when we play together.

AlwaysEnjoi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

1. Summoner Name: alwaysenjoi
3. Role applying for: support/adc/jungle
4. Best 3 champions at this role: support/ janna, bliz, taric jungle/ maok, leesin, warwick adc// sivir, ashe, graves, corki
5. Reasons why you want to join: because ive always wanted to get back into completive
6. Favorite Champion to play: corki

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: yes ive won 200 prize pool, enclave/ban surrito
8. Biggest flaw in-game:i can be shy. and if someone is a dick i will also be a dick to them
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: anyday

CIA Knox

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djswifte View Post
1. Summoner Name: Djswifte
2. Team applying for: Gold/Silver
3. Role applying for: AP Mid
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Ryze, Ahri, Cassio
5. Reasons why you want to join: I have been looking to join a competitive team for a while.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Ryze/Orianna
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Yes - multiple z33k tournaments and one mobafire cup
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Being forced into a farming lane - sometimes during solo queue i just try to farm, which isn't giving my team any advantage. I've been working on being more aggressive and trying to win my lane early in order to help other lanes.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Sunday
Hi there DjSwifte I'll be getting ahold of you Sunday!

x13eyondx

09-08-2012

1. Summoner Name: x13eyondx
2. Team applying for: Gold or Sliver
3. Role applying for: AP Mid
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Kass, Karthus, Ahri
5. Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a competitive team to play with
6. Favorite Champion to play: Karthus or Kass
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: I use to play Halo 2 and 3 competitively I also play Warhammer 40k competitively
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Map Awareness at times, I just need to chill sometimes to remember look at the map
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes and yes
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: I can do anyday

SleepyHollow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

1. Summoner Name:ttbubblegum
2. Team applying for:gold/silver
3. Role applying for:jungle/top
4. Best 3 champions at this role:jungle:skarner amumu maokai top:jax rumble shen
5. Reasons why you want to join:i want to have a gaming experience that involves tournaments and trying to become pro
6. Favorite Champion to play:jax
7. Any experience in competitive gaming:not really
8. Biggest flaw in-game:sometimes i make bad calls, but I'm learning when to make them and when not to
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: monday-friday

CIA Knox

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREE KILLS LOL View Post
1. Summoner Name:FwuffyMilk
2. Team applying for:Gold
3. Role applying for:AD or Mid whichever is needed more. I play both pretty equally
4. Best 3 champions at this role: AD: Graves/Vayne/Tristana Mid: Ziggs/Morg/Ryze
5. Reasons why you want to join:I want to become competitive and practice a lot.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Ziggs and Vayne
7. Any experience in competitive gaming:go4lol/z33k
8. Biggest flaw in-game:If I fall behind in lane, I have a hard time catching up.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?:Yes
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Today or tomorrow is fine.
Hi there Fwuffy! We'll be adding you in-game to have you go through tryouts! We hope to see you soon.

CIA Knox

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dont Be Upset View Post
1. Summoner Name: Dont Be Upset and SirAcey (friend, applying for us both)
2. Team applying for: Gold, and only Gold.
3. Role applying for: AD for me, Support for Acey
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Graves/Corki/Ezreal -- Soraka/Taric/Janna
5. Reasons why you want to join: We've duo-queued long enough and want to find a knowledgeable team on our level to play competitively in tournaments with.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Graves

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Played CS1.6/Source in Intermediate/Main in ESEA, Main/Professional in CEVO, and Main and Professional in CAL.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Really can't think of any. When I'm playing with a comfortable 5-man team who are good, I rarely ever make mistakes. I pride myself on being the best AD cs'er I've seen (even among the pros in MLG streams). Acey gets frustrated at times if people make stupid mistakes, which I'm hoping you wouldn't.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Both in Skype
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: We can discuss this with you

Edit: Acey and I are close friends, we have great chemistry and rarely lose our lane when we play together.
Since you're signing on for both you and your friend. Both of you will go through tryouts at the same time. We'll be seeing you soon!

CIA Knox

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysEnjoi View Post
1. Summoner Name: alwaysenjoi
3. Role applying for: support/adc/jungle
4. Best 3 champions at this role: support/ janna, bliz, taric jungle/ maok, leesin, warwick adc// sivir, ashe, graves, corki
5. Reasons why you want to join: because ive always wanted to get back into completive
6. Favorite Champion to play: corki

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: yes ive won 200 prize pool, enclave/ban surrito
8. Biggest flaw in-game:i can be shy. and if someone is a dick i will also be a dick to them
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: anyday
Hi AlwaysEnjoi! We'll be adding you in-game to contact you as to when to start your tryouts!

12345612 ... 14