10X $10 RP CARD GIVEAWAY, Supporting my GF and League of Legends.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NZ Xploziv

09-07-2012

Hey fellow summoners,

I am a New Zealand League player, and has been playing League of Legends for just over 4 years now, i love this game to pieces and i am so proud to see the exponential growth of RIOT games and the League community since i began in 2008! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON 2 FINALS! I would love to develop my skills to a competitive level, but for now, hitting Platinum at the end of season 2 is my main goal. My GF encourages me to try out streaming, but i really don't have the bandwidth OR the GUTS to do it :{

My girlfriend of 5 years, Amelia, has been ever supportive of my gaming aspirations, she has been with me through the times of angry chaotic defeats and blissful victories.... and honestly i don't know what i would do without her by my side.
She is currently a Music Major in her 3rd year at University studying performance Violin, and i know that her ultimate dream is to become professional violinist and perform on stages around the world. She is applying for a $10,000 scholarship to further her music studies in America, BUT heres the catch...she needs votes online to be chosen as a candidate for this scholarship~ I know that its going to cost her roughly $120,000NZD to continue her music studies in America...which is crazy!

I have placed the link for the Scholarship below if anyone wants to support Amelia

http://ampvoting.orcas.co.nz/Applicants/Details/11478

"Why should I take the time to do this?" Well, I've personally learned that when I help others, even in a very small way, my life becomes more blessed. It's something I can't explain. All I can say is, don't underestimate the power of helping people and don't underestimate God's mercy.

"Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile."
~Wilfred Grenfell

keep voting. remember its the small things that people do for others that counts.

Please go to Amelia's Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ace27music and share her voting link on FB and Twitter. your support would be amazing

Yours sincerely,

Daniel "XplÝziv" Huang <3

**>>> BIG EDIT<<< I'm can't give out any more Riot codes or Amelia will be Disqualified from the Competition. I'm really saddened about this. Thank you to every one for supporting her, and am so moved by the support this community has offered. If you would like to continue to support Amelia, please share the link to family and friends. Thanks again.

TL.DR AMP scholarship committee, don't like the way i'm supporting amelia and giving RP codes back to the league of legends community at the same time...

EDIT 1: People have been asking for Amelia's performances, she's too shy to upload solo performance videos but heres one where she is the accompany part for : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N-P03q0uW

EDIT 2: Ok so people have been asking for my stream, i set it up,
http://www.twitch.tv/xpioziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by RentalDeception View Post
Quit bumping ever 5 seconds. No one is going to vote now that everyone realizes you were a troll about the RP cards.
Wow who in the world you think u are? i gave out over 15 $10 RP cards on Reddit AND Na.forums , until AMP contacted Amelia about the possibility of disqualification. Since you probably wont see this message i'll add you in game mate, and we can discuss this further.

Freöhr

09-07-2012

Major support - I voted for her. I hope she makes it in!

Edit: Whoever downvoted you deserves to buuuuurn. I evened you out again :3

DefectiveAccount

09-07-2012

You have my vote. I hope you aren't scamming me like others have.

Exodium92

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

good luck

SmellsLikeFatGuy

09-07-2012

Glad to help out man. I was a music major in college. Although I ended up going another direction professionally, I fully appreciate wanting to be a professional musician. Best of luck!

seredhras

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XplÝziv View Post
Hey fellow summoners,

My girlfriend of 5 years, Amelia, has been ever supportive of my gaming aspirations, she has been with me through the times of angry chaotic defeats and blissful victories.... and honestly i don't know what i would do without her by my side.
fixed for you

NZ Xploziv

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreŲhr View Post
Major support - I voted for her. I hope she makes it in!

Edit: Whoever downvoted you deserves to buuuuurn. I evened you out again :3
awww thanks, your the best~

NZ Xploziv

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seredhras View Post
fixed for you
See this is the shiz i love about this community!

√źashie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Voted, best of luck.

NZ Xploziv

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefectiveAccount View Post
You have my vote. I hope you aren't scamming me like others have.
Don't worry, i'm not doing any sort of fabrication.

i just want to give my girl some support, either the scholarship or just a lot of support in the form of votes to show her that she is doing something amazing with her life.