Australian LoL Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrientationGoat

09-06-2012

Exciting stuff XD

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Complexity l View Post
I support this thread, I'm in one of the biggest black spots in Adelaide and I get around 275+ ping. When I play wireless on a Laptop, I get around 300,310 which is unplayable. I support this thread for a Oceanic Server, it would be greatly appreciated.
I feel ya man! When I'm getting over 260 up from my normal 200 it feels unplayable. Where all at a disadvantage though! Australia Server Riot Pls!

xXCrazyBarksXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

YES this is completely true, Australian gamers are always ignored and neglected to the rest of the world.
Australia is a big nation, and yet has nothing, nearly no one has fibre optic and all our games are expensive. there are never any conventions even in Sydney. all the times for games are screwed up and its just so unfair compared to America and Europe. It will be sad to lose my friends from the NA
If your a gamer, never go to Australia.

SoSoT

09-07-2012

bump

Sexy Nick FTW

09-07-2012

Bump

ChrisGoGoGo

Senior Business Development Manager

09-07-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Hi guys, sorry for our silence on this thread.

We know you’re playing under bad pings and suffering from peak-hour patch-time and that’s not cool. We’ve been investigating the issue for quite awhile already. I personally visited Sydney a few months ago and had a chance to talk to a lot of people in the industry and got some insight into the problem.

Our research is still ongoing, but we’re learning a lot and making progress evaluating various solutions. We’re dedicated to improving your Leagueof Legends experience, so please accept our apology for the delay.

Abbx

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGoGoGo View Post

We know you’re playing under bad pings and suffering from peak-hour patch-time and that’s not cool. We’ve been investigating the issue for quite awhile already. I personally visited Sydney a few months ago and had a chance to talk to a lot of people in the industry and got some insight into the problem.

Our research is still ongoing, but we’re learning a lot and making progress evaluating various solutions. We’re dedicated to improving your Leagueof Legends experience, so please accept our apology for the delay.
So that means you guys will help them, right?

KobaltCC

09-07-2012

I'm in Canada and regularly get 200+ ping.
ON THE SAME CONTINENT

I feel your pain...

PoisonedTail

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGoGoGo View Post

Reason why riot is one of the best game companies

Mayonayz

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobaltCC View Post
I'm in Canada and regularly get 200+ ping.
ON THE SAME CONTINENT

I feel your pain...
Where in Canada are you?! I'm in Canada, too (Montreal, Quebec,) and my ping never goes above 100.