Announcing the League of Legends Streamer Portal

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kry0

Special Projects Manager

Follow RiotKry0 on Twitter

09-06-2012
2 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemo Tactics View Post
This is awesome! Can't wait to see things ramp up here :]
Same here. We wanted to create a place where streamers can showcase their content to their fellow players.

DTiga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Oddone

Reltaur

09-06-2012

Or download the LoL Stream Browser for chrome.

xP Crossfire

09-06-2012

Obviously some other pros like Oddone and NyJacky would be great. I'm a huge fan of mid Phantoml0rd, he usually always streams when he gives his lessons to people, and he is just a great streamer in general. I'd def recommend him for a featured stream.

Kry0

Special Projects Manager

Follow RiotKry0 on Twitter

09-06-2012
3 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reltaur View Post
Or download the LoL Stream Browser for chrome.
Yeah the chrome addon is a really great application that I use all the time. This portal is not meant to replace streaming aggregators like gamestreams and solomid or streaming sites like own3d and twitch. This portal is simply a new discovery way for people which may not already know about streaming, and one which allows streamers to provide a more consistent broadcast schedule if their streams are only occurring at specific times. This allows their viewers to tune in when they want to.

cerealbunny

09-06-2012

I really won't watch anyone but xpecial, xpeke, and snoopeh, because the only teams I actually like are TSM and CLG.eu. But doesn't xpecial already stream on solomid.net?

minijoey

09-06-2012

what about streamers who stream themselves doing ELO JOBS? logging on to other peoples accounts and playing etc. What does riot plan to do about that???

WorstTristNA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

isn't there already a google chrome app for this?

xRyguy9

09-06-2012

1 million viewer minutes per month for 2 months... I don't think up and coming streamers can hit that =/

Zimski

09-06-2012

I love this idea. This gives some of the top guys who don't stream as often anymore some more incentive to get back to it, like Scarra. It also gives people incentive to stop raging so much (TRM :P). Awesome plan Riot!

12345678 ... 14