Delwyn's Curiosities and Antiques

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

((Added to the List.))

Roseofchaos

09-04-2012

"...that looks rather powerful. I'm guessing it does something fun? Doesn't seem your style, though." Del holds out a hand and asks to have a look.

((Oh, cool~ thanks =D ))

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
"...that looks rather powerful. I'm guessing it does something fun? Doesn't seem your style, though." Del holds out a hand and asks to have a look.

((Oh, cool~ thanks =D ))
"What it does... is this."
With a flash of light, James disappears.

Roseofchaos

09-04-2012

"Um..." Looking around her at the shop, Delwyn blinks a couple of times. "James? Did you just Flash into my room?"

Mister Crow

09-04-2012

"Not quite."
James walks out of the back room, carrying two boxes of tea.
"Felt like some tea. Also, instead of causing wounds, it causes paralysis. So it kinda is my style."
James stops for a second, then rummages around in his belt until he pulls out a large wooden box. He puts all three boxes on the table holding the cash register.

Roseofchaos

09-04-2012

"Oh, that's useful- so even if someone caught you, you could just paralyze them and vanish away." She takes one of the boxes of tea, which is covered in red satin.

"Aw, you remembered my favorite~" Pushing the curtain aside, she leans into the back room to get the Hextech teapot. "What's in the box?"

Mister Crow

09-04-2012

James opens the box. Within is the cake he had attempted to share within the Tea Shop. It was in the shape of a mountain, with trees and snow icing.
"I figured that cake goes well with tea, and there was nobody in Karma's tea shop, so I figured I'd share it with you."

Roseofchaos

09-04-2012

Del's eyes widen slightly. "It's- well, it's beautiful. Let me get out the good china for it, it deserves that at least." She goes to the china hutch next to the table, and gets out a fine set of blue dishes.

"Where did you get it? Also, thank you- I'm sure it will be wonderful to the taste, as well as the eye."

The kettle starts to boil, and she waves at James to get it. Picking out a matching pair of teacups for the dishes and setting them on the table, she goes to replace her box of tea leaves- her favorite tea is cinnamon, which doesn't typically go well with sweets.

"Don't forget the strainers~"

Mister Crow

09-04-2012

James grabs the kettle, as well as the strainers.
"Galio's Riddle Challenge up in the Northwest Spire, actually. I noticed one of your answers for today's riddle up there. This was the reward three days ago, I believe."

Roseofchaos

09-04-2012

"Ah, yeah- I wasn't getting any business this morning, so I decided to go. Did you, also? I didn't see you on the way."

Del comes back out from her room, carrying another box of tea and a cake cutter.