Corki Likes Legendary Too!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iClockwork

09-13-2010

I'll be quick and frank, considering I'm about to leave to go get me some sushi. We've all discussed this multiple times, and I'm sure Riot has much more important things to do than some remodeling, new VO's, etc. I'm going to buy the Mundo skin and it's a pretty good investment if you ask me. Like the Cho'gath skin, it took a little bit of time and effort to get it all squared away and deserves some money! But my complaints go out towards Red Baron Corki (I'd comment on Mag TF and Annie in Wonderland, but tbh TF got a really nice remodel and Annie's hot enough anyway).

Corki on the other hand got a plane with the same basic structure + wings, a couple crosses, and a little dinky outfit that is only resplendent in the most trivial of manner. With the new 975 skins coming out that offer a slight model variation versus a recolor, I feel Red Baron Corki has been left behind. I'm an avid Corki fan, and he has had some serious undulations in play style, frequency and etc. Now while I will continue to play and support him, I feel that his animations should be touched up on. I'm not asking you to drop the price to 975 and give me my RP back because that's silly and I wouldn't want it to be cheap anyway (I'm proud to own it, regardless of cost). No, what I'm asking for is something similar to Heimerdinger's Alien Invader remake. Change his attack animations, give his missles and phosphorous bombs some awesome little explosion or mustard gas (thinking WWI here). You don't even have to change his voice because if you've played Corki, you probably squirm and giggle when he screams his cute little voice in anger and enjoys the AFK state of E + Autoattack.

With the recent buffs, people are going to realize how great a hero Corki has been and even moreso now. Aside from Yi and Ashe and whatever, he has been a dominating carry and always a force to be reckoned with. He's helped pilot my frustrations through the history of LoL's ups-and-downs and I don't think leaving him with a dinky remodel would provide the venerable pilot with the respect he deserves.

tl;dr dr. pepper

ayanaftw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

yes i enjoy dr pepper also

Saffire

09-13-2010

This thread is now about Dr. Pepper. Ok, not really.

Older legendary skins are slated to get additional effects in the future in the same way Alien Heimer got his.

warmturtle1434

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by iClockwork View Post
But my complaints go out towards Red Baron Corki (I'd comment on Mag TF and Annie in Wonderland, but tbh TF got a really nice remodel and Annie's hot enough anyway).
... Better be a pun

iClockwork

09-13-2010

I know Riot is going to get to it eventually (GOD KNOWS), but I feel I needed to rant in the hopes of a friendly reminder, y'know?

SlyGoat

09-13-2010

OP is a cutie pie, so I agree with everything they have said.

hightech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

New Legendary Corki tastes more like regular Corki.

iClockwork

09-13-2010

Thank you Sly, I expect to have my name up in lights with you directing a movie about me. And yes, even as far as other legendary skins go, Corki's seems to be the worst. This troubles me even more considering it was the first. :\ (I think)

Swarna

09-13-2010

I agree that Red Baron Corki should get a slight touch-up, it's only fair. I'd buy him in a heartbeat cause I ain't no whiskey delta.

Dokuton

09-13-2010

Yeah i think Riot already knows that their Corki legendary needs a face lift, if they don't ... tsk tsk tsk, i myself bought the skin its neat, but like the twisted fate skin; it needs to be more special with animation or some thing.