Hi, I'm the new eCommerce Director

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Primanocte

09-04-2012

Why on earth do you still have 450 IP champs? Just make them free for everyone, its insulting that you even have an RP price on those champs. You also need to revamp your refund policy. The current refund policy is too draconian and your customer support staff have no latitude in solving customer issues as a result. I know for myself this has occurred once and its happened to several of my friends that they accidentally buy something with RP meaning to use IP, but can't get their RP back because of your stupid refund policy.

It also doesn't help that Riot is making fundamental changes to skins not even 3 weeks after the skins are released. We need protection for when Riot decides to do things like this.

HeyLPG

09-04-2012

Who was the old eCommerce Director?

king wiggles47

09-04-2012

what about bundles for certain skins like the commando skins and the mafia skins or even the vandal skins
like a large amount of skins with a single theme?

And it was K

09-04-2012

What is that avatar? Is that an elderly Teemo? o_O

Probabilities

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-04-2012

Never mind. Did not read properly.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

These reductions and the RP bonus need to be in the announcements as well, I had to dig a bit to find this thread

Futurecat

09-04-2012

w/rt Bundles, have you given any thought to letting us "pre-order" bundles of new champs & skins, at a discount? Something like paying 10,000 RP up front to get the next 10 champ + skin bundles, or something like that.

OH NO ITS LU BU

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyLPG View Post
Who was the old eCommerce Director?
As I understand there wasn't one.

Sageoffire

09-04-2012

A few people have asked a similar question, about the availability of retired skins. But I would like to ask a more specific question regarding Legacy Skins.

More detailed on this original post,
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2472661
but basically, What sort of reasons would Riot decide to temporarily put some of the Legacy Skins up for sale again? Would a champion art rework qualify as a potential reason?

Hige

09-04-2012

hello Hippalus! welcome to the forums!

I have a question... I've been trying to get my hand on every champion there is, I know it's not "regular" to have them all but that's pretty much my goal (as well as reaching at least silver ranking someday D so everytime you guys announce a price reduction I bang my head a bit on my desk :S all of these champs that gets reduced prices I've bought for 6300 ._. just maokai and caitlyn alone sum up to 3000 IP that I could've use for another champ T_T

I know it's a lot to ask but would there be any sort of retribution for this (I'd be really happy even with just a double IP weekend :S)? If there were some IP refund... would I receive it even if I bought these 2 champs a LONG LONG time ago?